Chapter 8 - The Morning After

I awoke to the annoying buzzing of text messages vibrating my phone on the bedside table. I reached out, blindly, and found my phone only to hit the unlock button to see that all of my texts were from Aylee. I rolled my eyes and rubbed the crusties out when I realized Ronnie was propped up on his elbow beside me with a huge smile on his face, forcing a smile back onto mine.

"Good morning, Zara."

"Good morning."

"Are you cold?"

"No. Perfectly comfortable, actually."

"Good. Is there anything I can get you? Coffee maybe?"

"No, Ronnie," I giggled. "Thank you, though."

"Okay. I have a business call I need to make but I'll be back in ten minutes, okay?"

"Okay," I smiled.

I bit my lip before leaning forward to kiss him. I gently slid my hand down the length of his perfect body before gripping his cock. Carefully, I started stroking him and I felt him get immediately erect. He chuckled against my lips before bringing himself to lie back and enjoy when his phone started ringing. We both groaned as he rolled over to look at the caller ID. It was his manager.

He got up from bed and I noticed the fresh, red lines all across his shoulders and I giggled. When he left the room, I got up to use the bathroom and realized I had nothing to wear other than my clothes from last night. I also realized I was still horny as hell. I got a crazy, wonderful idea and decided to dig through his closet for a shirt that was long enough to show just the bottom of my ass cheeks. I then went to the kitchen and found him sitting at the dining table, in the middle of a deep business conversation.

"Glasses?" I whispered, knowing fully where they were.

"Up there," he whispered back, pointing at a high cabinet.

I stretched up and poked my butt out just a bit and I could practically feel him staring holes into my butt. I turned around to get some tap water and noticed he was biting his knuckle, trying not to stare as this call was apparently super important. I smiled to myself and strutted my way over to where he was sitting to put my glass down. I sat in the empty chair and crossed my legs before running my foot back and forth on his thigh. He closed his eyes and jerked his head in what appeared to be an attempt to fight off his desires. I was far more skilled than this and he was about to see.

I came to stand in front of him and I could hear him swallow as I got down on my knees. I placed my palms on his knee caps and spread his legs, essentially freeing his clearly erect dick. I rolled his boxers down and made eye contact for just a second before I sucked him all the way down as I had last night. His fist slammed onto the table as I felt his legs tense up. I could hear the person on the other end of the phone ask him a question and he struggled to find words.

"Uh...uh huh," he tried to answer. "Yeah...yep." His head was turning from left to right, he was looking up and forwards, doing all that he could to try and focus on the phone call. "Fuck," he whispered, biting his knuckle. "Yeah. Yep. Uh huh. Okay. Yeah, sounds good. Okay, bye."

He grabbed my hair and pulled back, an audible pop echoing as his cock fell from my mouth, before pulling me to sit on his lap and kiss him. He cleared the table and brought me to lie back on it as he spread my legs. With a single thrust, he was inside me again and my toes started to curl once more.

"Ronnie!"

"Fuck! Oh my god, you can't do that kind of shit to me and expect me to be gentle."

"I don't want gentle. Fuck me up."

"Get on your hands and knees."

I obeyed as instructed and screamed at the amazing sensation this new position brought me. One of his hands smacked my ass hard as the other pulled my hair. I was digging my nails into the table so hard that there were scratch marks in the wood. I was spanked again as I started to pant, knowing my orgasm was near.

"Ronnie! Ronnie! Oh my god, I'm so close!"

"Louder!"

"Ronnie. Ronnie. Ronnie! RonNIE. RONNIE!"

"FUCK!"

We met another release right there on the dining room table, my hands slamming into the table as he squeezed my hips so hard. We were panting, heavily when we realized we didn't want to stop, and I was soon lying back in the bed again as we finished another ten rounds. Ronnie pulled out of the tired, sloppy kiss and fell backwards to lie back and relax. He extended his arm so I could snuggle him if I wanted to, so I did. As my head rested on his chest, he wrapped an arm around me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I was gonna stream tonight, but I changed my mind. I'm gonna be too wound up in you."

"Mmm," I moaned. "I like that idea. Good thing I don't have to work today, or tomorrow, or the next day."

"Three days of Zara, no interruptions. Better run to the store and get some more condoms."

"Or we could just forget them. I'm on the pill and I carry them everywhere with me."

"Mmm. Get on me, then."

"Yes, sir."

"Ooh, I like that. Do you like dirty talk?" he moaned as he slipped inside me.

"Yeah. Let me hear it, Radke."

"I have three days with you. We can leave our phones off and just be with one another any way we want."

"Mmhmm."

"Oh. You have me, I have you, and there's nothing in between us."

"I like that."

"Yeah? Would you like to hear everything I want to do this weekend?"

"Yes, sir."

"I want you right here in my bed, every night, but during the day...I want you in my game room, on my couch, in my pool, on the stairs, in my shower, and maybe in my car."

"Uh! Ronnie."

"I wanna fuck you so hard that my bed breaks."

"Ronnie."

"I never want to hear another woman say my name."

"Ronnie!"

"I want you to cum for me and me only, baby."

"Oh my god. Don't stop."

"I want you on top of me, beneath me," he moaned, rolling us so he was on top, "and in front of me. I want to kiss every square inch of your body. I want you to feel so good that you forget every other undeserving motherfucker before me."

"I'm gonna cum."

"Don't hold back, baby. Cum on my dick."

"Ronnie!"

"Cum for me!"

"RONNIE!"

"Oh, fuck. Holy SHIT!"