Chapter 13 - The Honeymoon

"You okay?" he asked kindly.

"I'm perfect," I sighed happily into his shoulder.

"I just wanted to ask because we've been slow dancing for three fast songs. Not that I'm complaining."

"I'm not ready for it to end. Not yet."

"It doesn't have to. This is the adventure of our lives, Z. Each day we'll be handed something new but we'll face it together."

"Mr. and Mrs. Radke."

"Mm," he replied happily before kissing the top of my head.

"I suppose I am ready to go. Let me go change first."

"Okay," he smiled.

I went upstairs to the room where I changed into this dress with Aylee. I brushed out my hair and returned my earrings to their rightful box before slipping out of my dress and heels. I then zipped myself into my white, strapless, knee length dress with a leg slit before slipping on my sparkly, flat sandals. I gave Aylee my wedding dress to take back and have it preserved before hugging her goodbye. I grabbed my bags and headed down the stairs before my dad stole them from me. I smiled and hugged him tight as he packed the car and kissed my forehead as we said our goodbyes. I then felt Ronnie's warm hands wrap around my waist from behind and I spun around to see my amazing husband smiling at me.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

We held hands and walked down the front stairs as everyone blew bubbles at us. I giggled and we hugged Willow goodbye. Ronnie went to hold my door open and I climbed into the Rolls before he got into the driver's side and heading off to the airport. Hawaii, here we come.

-----TIME LAPSE-----

Ronnie rented out an Airbnb for two weeks not far from the beach. Just before we entered the house, he carried me over the threshold and kissed my forehead. When we made it to the bedroom, he sat me on my feet and asked if I was tired. I sadly had to admit that I was and he chuckled. Ronnie came to step behind me and unzipped my dress as I stepped out of my sandals. He slid the fabric down along with my panties before helping me into one of his t-shirts and a pair of my boy shorts. He smiled and helped me climb into bed before tucking me in and joining me on his side, comfortably. Not long after, sleep overtook us.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of eggs and bacon. It was just like the morning I spent with him where Willow caught us. I went to go look over the balcony when I noticed we were the only house on this side of the mountain. I heard some shuffling behind me and turned to see my husband approaching me with a cup of coffee. I hopped up onto the railing and smiled as he set the cup down.

In a second, he was on me, his hand resting on my collarbone as he kissed me. I had made him wait all those months until now and he was more than ready, as was I. We had no distractions now, just the two of us alone together. He pulled me off the railing before slipping my shirt overhead, our lips immediately reattaching as I walked us backwards, pressing his back against the wall. I jumped onto his torso and he caught me by the thighs as he spun to walk me back to the bedroom. My back made contact with the mattress as Ronnie parted from me to strip himself of his tank top and boxers. He dropped to his knees and stripped my boy shorts and went to work on my aching pussy with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck!"

I grabbed fist fulls of his hair and ground my crotch up to his face before he pushed me back and stepped away from me. Ronnie wiped his mouth before bringing himself to lie back on the bed and motioning for me to sit on his face. I did as he asked and gripped the headboard tight for support as he tongue-fucked me. I slammed my hand on the wall a couple times, trying to fight back my orgams, but when he added his thumb, I lost it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Fuck," he moaned, muffled by me.

I felt him lapping up every ounce I gave him and he kept massaging the little nub with his thumb as I came a second time. I yelped when he sat up and lay back down on his stomach all while holding my crotch to his face. My back hit the mattress moments before Ronnie dragged his tongue up the length of my body, causing me to twist the sheets in my hand. He kissed me softly before looking me in the eyes as he pushed himself inside me, slowly,

"Ah, ah, oh my god!" I gasped, cumming a third time.

"Good girl," he moaned.

"Ronnie."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you."

His thrusts were so fucking prefectly timed with mine. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my toes curled as he ran his hands up my arms, tangling our fingers together. His teeth grabbed hold of my neck and I whined at the sensation before flipping us so I was on top. We kissed passionately as Ronnie sat up, his hands caressing my back. As I bounced, I could feel his cock twitching inside me. I scratched his back as I met my fourth orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking god!"

"Does that feel good, baby?" he asked, smacking ym ass.

"Uh! Yes, daddy!"

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in me, daddy! Fucking cum in me!"

"Fucking shit! Son of a bitch!"

"Oh my god, yes!"

"Oooooh ffuuuck yeaah," he moaned in my ear as he squeezed my hips.

We were far from done. The entire day consisted of Ronnie fucking me in the entire house. We even had sex leaning over the balcony. Thank god there were no neighbors so nobody could see us...at least, that's what I thought.