Chapter 12 - Every Girl's Dream

"Oh my god, there are just so many to choose from!"

"That's why they have stylists," Aylee giggled.

"Champagne?" our stylist smiled.

"No thanks, I don't want to spill on any of the gowns."

"I'll take one."

"Me too," Tito smiled.

"Is this the groom?"

"No, my brother. This lovely little brunette beside me is my maid of honor Aylee and we're also gonna be looking for a dress for her. This cutie patootie holding my hand is the flower girl, Willow, and we're also looking for her. We're also looking for my three amazing bridesmaids Nicole, Crissy, and Jessica."

"Ah, well tell me a bit about yourself and the venue."

"We're getting married by the oak trees at Mt. Woodson Castle. The colors are red and gold. I'd like Willow and my bridesmaids to wear gold while Aylee wears red."

"Okay, let's look for everyone else first and we'll get you set up after."

Aylee's dress was not hard to find. It was the third dress the stylist brought to us and we both fell in love with it. It was a red a-line, v-neck, asymmetrical chiffon gown with cascading ruffles with straps and off the shoulder, ruffled sleeves. It complimented her curves and just brightened her gorgeous face. The perfect maid of honor dress for a mid-summer wedding. My bridesmaids dresses were an absolute score! Their dress was exactly like Aylee's except for the cascading ruffles, they still had the ruffle sleeves though. They were a beautiful daffodil color that looked good on all their skin tones and complemented their hair colors. The dresses had a split up the leg to allow breathing room for the heat and they fell in love with the dresses.

Next was Willow's dress and she was just having more fun playing dress up. We found her dress after a couple hours and she begged me to let her wear it out of the store. I let Crissy explain why she couldn't. It was a ball gown/princess style floor length dress with a lace overlay on the bodice and the perfect shade of gold. She shouldn't sweat in this but if she does, it'll be okay. I was up next and I couldn't have been more nervous.

"What if we don't find the right one?" I groaned after the sixth dress.

"Stop thinking, hermana," Tito smiled. "Just humor me with this one."

"I said I didn't want a ball gown."

"It's an a-line, honey."

"Oh."

"Don't think. Just put it on."

Tito could not have been more right. The whole thing was laced over with a deep v-neck that showed off just enough boob. I spun around to see what the rest of it looked like and I smiled at the open back and decently lengthed train. I touched the fabric against my skin and envisioned myself marrying Ronnie. I started to cry.

"This is the one," I sniffled, exiting the dressing room.

Everyone was in tears as I went to walk up the runway. I wiped away my tears as the stylist placed the veil on my head. I was glowing like a princess. I had never been so happy, that is until my brother revealed a surprise...my dad. Papi came from around the corner and started crying as he saw his princess in a white gown. He stepped onto the runway beside me and hugged me close before offering to pay for the dress himself. I tried explaining the price, but he handed the woman an Amex Platinum. I swallowed my words and thanked him profusely before we all headed out to lunch.