Chapter 7 - The First Time (MATURE CONTENT)

-----RONNIE'S POV-----

I awoke to a bit of a stiff neck and when I moved to massage the sore muscle, I felt a weight on my chest. I peered through my blurry eyes and saw Zara, still fast asleep on my chest with a smile on her face. I ran my fingers through her short, brown hair and kissed the top of her head as I smiled to myself. I could get used to this. As I adjusted my weight, she snuggled in closer to me and hugged me tight just as she started to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before looking up at me and realizing where she was.

"Oh. Good morning," she smiled.

"Good morning, Zara. How'd you sleep?"

"Surprisingly well."

"Good."

My phone rang and I realized it was Ryan calling me for soundcheck. For the first time in years, I was late. Zara explained that it was fine and I could leave, so I told her she could feel free to stay in the room all day and order any room service she wanted.

I came back to the hotel room later that night to relax with Zara, I didn't have much time to watch TV or anything since I was pretty tired. I started cleaning things up, when I felt her hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face her and...wow. She was absolutely gorgeous without makeup. Zara smiled as she spun around, showing me she was wearing just my t-shirt and her panties. I chuckled and tried to ask what she was doing, when she kissed me. I said nothing as I placed my hands on her hips, holding her in place. When I tried to pull back, she pulled me deeper into the kiss. I raised my brows realizing what she was asking and I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

".....I am."

"What?"

"I'm wrong for you, Zara. I'm wrong for you."

-----Zara'S POV-----

We had been back home in California for months now and summer was quickly approaching. For the first time in years, it had been raining all week. Ronnie had decided for the both of us that I shouldn't see him and for months, that exchange had been buzzing around in my head. I texted Crissy and asked if she had Willow this weekend and she said yes. I hopped in my car and drove to Ronnie's house before bursting in and screaming at him.

"How dare you!"

"Zara-"

"Shut up. How fucking dare you, Ronnie Radke. You don't get to tell me who I can and can not love. That is mine to decide!"

"Zara, I was just trying to protect you."

"Ronnie...I don't care what you think of yourself. Ronnie I...I lo-"

"Stop!"

I slapped him across the face at his words. How dare he try to decide what direction my life goes in. He looked at me with rage and I almost imagined he would strike me, but he kissed me. I was pressed hard against the front door as his teeth grazed my bottom lip. I moaned at his sudden force and pulled his face hard against mine in a deep, hungry kiss...but Ronnie pulled away again.

"I'm...don't do this, Zara. I've cheated before."

"I don't care," I whispered, stepping closer to him.

"I argue, I fight, I-"

"I. Don't. Care."

I silenced him with my lips pressing against his before I forced us both backwards, pressing him against the stair railing. He finally didn't fight it, in fact, he even took the kiss a step further and placed both hands on the side of my face as he leaned into it, his back arching so his chest was hard against mine. He squatted for a moment to grab my thighs and pull me against his body before he rotated us so my back was against the rail, all the while he never broke our kiss. I inhaled deeply and moaned at his natural musk as it emanated from his neck. I moved my lips to the sensitive area just below his ear lobe before running my fingers into his hair and listened as he moaned against my actions.