Chapter 6 - Stay The Night With Me?

I sighed as I sat around Ronnie's house. He was so kind, patient, and gentle with me. He completely understood why I wore sweats the entire time and never asked me for anything. In fact, his questions consisted of what I wanted and if I was comfortable. We were watching movies today when I asked him something out of the ordinary.

"Ronnie...could you...massage me?"

"Where's this coming from?" he chuckled.

"I just...I want to feel better."

"Okay," he smiled. "Lie back on the couch. Just tell me if it's too much for you, okay?"

"Okay."

I immediately began to relax against his large, warm hands. I sighed happily as the knots were released from my ankles and calves. I peered through my eyes and noticed he was trying his best not to look at me as I made very sexual noises. I ran my heel over his crotch, not painfully so but just enough to apply a desirable pressure to his manhood. He cleared his throat and adjusted accordingly.

"Ronnie...kiss me."

"Zara, I-"

"Please?"

He sighed before nodding and helping me to sit up so I could kiss him. Just as we started getting comfortable, his phone rang. I groaned and Ronnie helped me off of his lap before going to answer it. I got up from where I was sitting and went to go make popcorn in his kitchen. I brought myself to lie back on the couch and sighed as I listened to his muffled conversation.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hi," I sighed.

"How would you like to go on a trip with me?"

"What?"

"We're headlining a couple shows in California for Black Veil Brides on their New Year's tour."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah and since you have time off from the country club...I figured...well, I had hoped you would want to come with me."

"Sure, I'd love to go."

-----TIME LAPSE-----

Aylee had come with Ronnie, his band, and myself to California, in her own car of course, to hang out with me while Ronnie and everyone did some interviews. She and I had finished setting up our hotel room and we went to the beach. I was wearing a crochet coverup dress thing over my body as I was uncomfortable in my own skin. Aylee, however, wore one of the skimpiest bikinis I had ever seen. Not many people were swimming since the water had gotten quite cold, but there were many people looking for seashells, building sand castles, and enjoying the sun. As I lay there, Diet Coke in hand, I heard some girls whispering off to the side. Curious, I popped my head up to see they were quickly walking over to Ronnie. I chuckled and lied back on the towel while waiting for him to finish with pictures and autographs. When he finally peeled away from them, he strutted on over to where I was and came to lie right beside me.

"Hello, gorgeous," he smiled.

"Hi, handsome. So, when do the shows and interviews start?"

"Awe, you looking to get rid of me already?"

"Haha, no. I'm just wondering how much time I can spend with you today."

"Well, there are three shows, seven interviews, and three meet and greets. We're here for the whole week and three of the interviews are on the same days as the shows. The other four are on two separate days so we will have today and Saturday to spend time together."