𝔱𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"WHERE IS THE ELDER WAND?", VICTORIA INTERROGATED GREGOROVITCH. the man trembled in the presence of a fifteen year-old, making him feel extremely pathetic.

yet again, victoria noir wasn't just any normal fifteen year-old. she held the wealth and power, perhaps even greater than that of the malfoys.

how the girl had managed to keep her place was beyond anyone's imagination. but all didn't matter, as they all wanted a piece of the power and riches.

"I-I don't know", gregorovitch replied, making victoria hum in amusement.

     "you don't know? is it that you don't know or that you just don't want to tell me?", victoria asked, making the man shudder as the girl walked over to him with such confidence and poise.

     "I-I don't know", the man repeated.

     victoria immediately lifted the old man's chin up, staring straight into his eyes, making him unable to look away.

     though the girl was not as skilled as queenie goldstein, she had practiced enough to be able to perform legilimency at a decent level.

the girl had witnessed the memory of a young gellert grindlewald snatching the elder wand and escaping out the window on a rainy night.

"stupefy! obliviate", victoria casted as she made one of her hired workers take him back where they had found him.

if it was true that grindlewald had stolen the elder wand, then victoria roughly knew where it was currently.

after all, the battle between grindlewald and dumbledore was not a secret.

"pixie! how much time do I have?", victoria asked, to which the little elf had quickly hurried over to the girl's side.

"exactly an hour and 14 minutes miss", pixie replied.

     "can you get the carriage? I'll be down in a few", victoria requested.

"of course miss. would you like pixie go accompany you this time?", the elf politely asked.

"indeed. don't forget to get the black box that I've prepared. and there's a more fitting dress that'a tailored for you. make sure you get changed", victoria commanded.