04

PART FOUR

Jungkook winced; blood running out of his nose by his opponent throwing his fist right at his face.

The loud cheers of the crowd were filling his ears, but the sound was dull.

His sweaty, raven hair fell into his eyes messily and he snarled at the man across from him, who wore a grin of victory on his face.

He stood up straight again, spitting out the blood in his mouth and charging forward to send a hook to the man's chin.

A low groan left his opponent and Jungkook used his state to send punch after punch at him — not even giving him a chance to defend himself.

He could faintly hear the bell tore through the hall, signaling the end of the match, but Jungkook didn't stop.

All his pent up frustration and anger at himself crashed onto him and he just couldn't pull away from his opponent.

His knuckles were bloody and bruised and he could hear a crack, once his fist crashed against the other's jaw.

A pair of arms wrapping themselves around him from behind, trying to pull him away, made him even more furious.

Jungkook pulled out of the other's hold and lunged at his opponent again.

He send another fist at him, straddling him on the ground, so he couldn't move anymore.

"Jungkook, stop!" Someone yelled and he clenched his jaw, when he was being pulled away again.

A group of medics ran up to his opponent, carrying him out of the boxing ring, while Jungkook was jumping out of it as well.

"Yo, Kook! What the fuck was that, huh?" Yugyeom snapped and stopped in front of his friend, who was silently taking out a cigarette with his blood smeared hands — staring at the ground with emotionless eyes.

"I'm talking to you!"

He lifted his head to look at him. "What do you want?" He asked coldly, lightning up the cigarette in his hand and lifting it up to his lips.

"You almost beat him to death! What's gotten into you?" Yugyeom raised his voice and followed Jungkook, when he walked into the changing room.

"He was nowhere near dead. You're making a scene over nothing."

"He had to get carried away by medics, Kook! I really don't know, since when you're this careless, but you should stop immediately."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, inhaling the toxic smoke of his cigarette.

He opened the zipper of his bag to take out his proper clothes and pulled off his sweat soaked tank top.

Yugyeom let out a sound of disbelief. "You really don't give a fuck about anything anymore, do you?"

Swinging a towel around his neck, Jungkook turned to him again. "Stop being annoying." He replied, combing his bruised hand through his raven hair, while blowing out the smoke of his cigarette.

"I'm sorry I'm worrying about you!" Yugyeom yelled and slammed his hand against one of the lockers. "You're not the same Kook I befriended."

A sarcastic chuckle left the box champion.
"It was time for you to notice that anyway."

"Please, Kook, I beg you. Get help. All of this-" He grabbed Jungkook's cigarette and threw it to the ground, stomping his foot onto it right after. "-is destroying you. And you're not even realizing it."