Chapter Nineteen - Scandal

When I woke up, Ryder was nowhere to be found.

Last night, he decided to come back to my room, where we both took a nice shower together—getting all of the unwanted sand from the cracks and crevices in our bodies. Then, we came back to my bed and went to sleep.

I got out of bed quickly, looking around the hotel suite for any possible sign of him, but he was gone without a trace.

"Hey." Nancy said, smirking at me.

"Hey, have you seen—"

"Ryder?" She asked, with a quirked eyebrow. "Yeah, I saw him slip out of here early this morning. The sun hadn't even come up yet."

"What were you doing up that early?" I asked.

"Nuh uh, don't try to act all nonchalant, what did you and Ryder do last night? And why did he stay the night?"

I bit my lip, trying to contain my smile, but l couldn't hold it back. I ran to sit next to her on the bar stool near the kitchen island. "Ryder and I are together now." I said.

"Oh really?! Yayyy! He's so good for you. I'm glad you didn't go running to, fucking, Jeremy's ass. I hate him."

"That's not the only good news." I paused for dramatic effect. "We had sex last night.

Once I said that, Nancy hopped out of her chair excitedly and started squealing like a damn pig. "Seriously?!" She asked, once she sat back down. "How was it?"

"It was amazing and beautiful! We had sex on the beach—"

"Sex on the beach? Look at my little Carla, growing up."

"Yes, is was so perfect. While my feet were getting wet by the ocean—he was making something else wet—like—an ocean." I said, giggling.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Nancy exclaimed.

"Like girl, I don't want to get too graphic, but he made me have such a huge orgasm without even using what's in his pants."

Her eyes widened. "You mean, he's naturally gifted in the art of hands and tongues?"

I nodded my head enthusiastically. "After he got done with that though; I did experience his...ya know...being inside of me and girl, when I tell you it was long and thick—"

"Alright," She said, effectively cutting me off. "I think we have entered the space where this has become a bit too much information." Nancy replied, feigning gagging.

I playfully nudged her shoulder. "Oh come on, I thought you lived for this kind of stuff."

"I thought I did too—but I'm already starting to see Ryder as a brother in law and I don't want to hear about my in laws penis. But shit, good for you girl. I'm glad you finally got some dick—some good dick apparently."

I nodded my head, then opted to change the subject.

"So you know about his motorcycle accident right?" I asked.

Nancy's mood seemed to damper a bit, as her eyes casted downwards. "Yes." She replied simply.

"Well, he showed me this beautiful tattoo he got in remembrance of the accident."

Then, she perked up at the sound of that. "Really? What kind of tattoo?"

"Nancy its so pretty. It's an angel, wearing this stunning dress, and she's holding these stone tablets—and on the tablets, there was each name of every person that died.