𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     VICTORIA WAVED AT RON, WHO SHYLY WAVED BACK. hermione huffed as she watched the interaction, in which harry just awkwardly chuckled.

the girl started her new school year at hogwarts by being sorted first, making everyone in the dining hall watch in anticipation.

once the sorting hat finished singing it's song, it had mumbled to itself, making victoria listen intently.

     "ah yes...noir...very proud like your mother. I see some similarities between you and a certain past student...", the hat mumbled.

"without a doubt...SLYTHERIN!!", the musty brown hat announced, making the slytherin table clap and holler in excitement.

victoria smiled as she walked towards the table of who she will be spending the rest of her years with.

     "as prefect, I'll be responsible for showing you all around the school. I know you've been exposed to most places last year, but there's still a few places that you might not know about", pansy grinned.

     "alright. perhaps tomorrow after class then", victoria smiled as she received her timetables.

     "welcome to the best house", draco boasted as he made the girl beside victoria move, sitting down beside her.

     "thanks mr. prefect", victoria smiled.

     the girl then caught the gaze of draco's little gang.

     "you're crabbe and goyle right? and zabini", victoria inquired as she glanced at the three who just nodded in response.

     "what? am I intimidating or something?", victoria chuckled, twirling a lock of her hair.

"not exactly. his majesty just said not to talk or look in your general direction", blaise sarcastically answered, making victoria laugh.

"shut the hell up zabini!", draco harshly whispered.

"what's this all about?", victoria questioned draco, leaning her head against the palm of her hand that was being propped against the dining table.

     "nothing", draco growled as he aggressively stabbed his beef.

     "hm...zabini is it? would you like to join pansy and I tomorrow on a school tour?", victoria sweetly smiled.