𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     "LET'S WELCOME THE GRYFFINDOR TEAM WITH CAPTAIN ANGELINA JOHNSON!", LEE JORDAN ANNOUNCED. the gryffindors cheered while the slytherins chanted a song that was created by draco.

     "WEASLEY CANNOT SAVE A THING,
HE CANNOT BLOCK A SINGLE THING!
THAT'S WHY SLYTHERINS ALL SING,
WEASLEY IS OUR KING!!"

     the gryffindors simply rolled their eyes or scoffed meanwhile ron started shaking as he entered the field.

     "it's going to be okay ron. you're going to do great!", harry encouraged, making the boy sarcastically laugh.

     "harry, I'm going to die", ron exaggerated.

     "ron, you can't die from quidditch", harry confirmed.

the gryffindor team then lined up, with angelina at the front of course, while lee jordan announced the presence of the slytherin team.

"now let's welcome the slytherin team", lee said with sarcastic enthusiasm.

"lee...", mcgonagall warned.

"WITH VICTORIA NOIR AS CAPTAIN!", lee announced with a fake happy tone.

the slytherins clapped meanwhile the gryffindors looked baffled as victoria entered the field with boys that were potentially twice her size and taller than the average boy.

     "w-we're playing against victoria?!", ron squeaked, to which harry was surprised too.

     "captains, please take a few minutes to discuss and prep your team before you come to terms and shake hands", lee jordan read off a script.

     "okay, no worries guys. though we've never seen noir play, she hasn't seen us play either", angelina smiled.

     "do you guys know what position she's playing?", ron asked.

"does it matter?", harry slightly scolded.

"anyways, let's focus on ourselves. we're way better at working as a team than they are", angelina encouraged.

the gryffindor team all put their hands in the middle as they chanted "gryffindors!", and lifted their arms up as high as they could.