𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK, VICTORIA WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR BEING PUSHED BY LUNA. not only did it help keep bullies away from the ravenclaw girl, victoria had actually learned quite a lot from the queer girl.

     "thank you so much luna. you should go now so you're not late for class", victoria sweetly smiled, making luna just nod.

     "should I come get you for lunch?", luna asked.

"it's alright. pansy will be taking me to lunch today", victoria said as luna dismissed herself.

     victoria then rolled herself into professor umbridge's classroom, where the preppy woman taught defense against the dark arts.

     victoria didn't particularly like the woman, as she was just another teacher she needed to gain the favorability from, but as long as she didn't piss victoria off, it was all fine.

"ms. noir, may you please explain why your tie isn't properly tied?", umbridge smiled as the pink fur on her jacket bounced with each step the woman took.

all eyes were on the girl as she just glanced down, indeed noticing that her tie was untied.

"my apologies professor, I'll fix it right away", victoria smiled—one that matched umbridge's—as she turned to draco, who was her seat mate.

draco sighed as he dropped his quill, immediately tying the girl's tie. ever since victoria started attending hogwarts, she's never tied her own tie, as she didn't know how.

the girl didn't have any brothers or a father around, and since the beauxbatons uniforms were dresses, there was no need for her to learn.

"isn't it education decree number 26 that boys and girls can't be within 6 inches of each other?", a gryffindor spoke out as he was clearly not having it.

     it was instinctively unfair that victoria was allowed to be late or have little incidents without being punished at all.

     "5 points from gryffindor for speaking out of turn, mr. dillen. perhaps next time, you ought to raise your hand before tattling on your classmates", umbridge reprimanded as she walked to the front of the class.

     victoria simply smiled as she tucked her perfectly tied green tie inside her dark grey vest.

draco then slid a notecard towards victoria, who examined it out of curiosity.