One: Found One

Arcee and Bumblebee were on a mission scouting for energon. Arcee had insisted on not leaving Bee's side, and everyone wordlessly understood and agreed, which proved to be a good thing when the two stumbled upon an injured Cybertronian.

"Hey, Magnus...tell Ratchet to get the med bay ready," Arcee commanded.

"I'm right here, you know!" Ratchet responded from the base.

"Just do it. There's an injured bot out here," Arcee stated.

"Who? Is there any identification? Do they have an Autobot mark?" Ratchet asked.

"They're too beat up to tell. You can see for yourself once you bridge us back," Arcee responded as she watched Bumblebee kneel next to the bot before grabbing it by the shoulders and furiously shaking the poor thing. "Bee! Cut it out!" The bot started to twitch and wake up.

"Where am I?" It asked.

"Just outside of Jasper. C'mon. Let's help you up," Arcee offered her hand to the unknown bot.

The bot had to lean on Arcee as they walked through the ground bridge and back to base. Arcee had to force her to accept the help, which had proven to be quite the annoyance.

"Who's that?" The bot asked, staring at something that Arcee didn't care to look at at the moment.

"What?" She asked.

"Who's that?" The bot repeated, this time pointing at Ratchet, who was finishing up readying the med bay.

"That's Ratchet. He's our Medic," Arcee explained. "I have to warn you about him, though...he's pretty grouchy."

"Like you?" The bot asked, to which Ratchet laughed out loud despite himself before cringing in annoyance that he had laughed again.

"Okay, I'll give you that one," Arcee replied. "But only because you're new and would probably break down if I didn't."

"Noted!" The bot exclaimed with a wide grin.

Immediately after being patched up by Ratchet, the bot shot up and tried to play basketball with Bulkhead and Bumblebee.

"Be careful! I just patched you up!" Ratchet exclaimed.

"It's fine! I'm just playing around!" The bot responded.

"Autobot-" Ultra Magnus started.

"What's an Autobot?" The bot questioned.

"What is your name?" Ultra Magnus asked, ignoring the interruption. The bot went silent, as if the question should've been complicated.

"Don't have one, I guess," she admitted with a crooked grin, as if her situation was funny.

"You don't have a name?" Bulkhead questioned. She shook her head.

"No...I guess it just slipped the humans' minds," she stated.

"Why would humans give you your name?" Ratchet asked.

"Because they made me," she admitted.

"Say what?!" Everyone shouted, which seemed to really scare the bot.

"I was made by humans...'cause they wanted to recreate you guys. I'm just one of many attempts," she admitted.

"Seriously?! Where're all the other ones?" Bulkhead asked. The bot looked sadly at the ground.

"They were destroyed. Or they destroyed themselves," she responded.

"Who's the new bot?" Jack asked as he, Miko, and Raf entered the Autobot base, having been picked up by Bumblebee. The bot hid behind Ratchet.