Teaser

A/N :- Hiiiii everyone.. So this story would be based on this song above.. You can play the video above and listen to it and read the lyrics..

I didn't copy anything obviously just took the theme as an example..

It's an amazing song and I love it.. But the story behind this song is so emotional..

So basically this song is based on an old story called, 'La Città di smeraldo' that takes place in a small town in Italy in the 1500s-1600s. The story is about an 'ugly' man who hid in an old castle alone. because of his looks he received lots of hate & cruelty while growing up. He never opened his heart to anyone. Whenever they tried to approach him, he hid in anger. His happiness was to plant flowers in his garden.

One day a woman appeared near the man's castle. She jumped over the garden fence and stole a flower. This angered the man at first. So he watched his garden all night. But when he fell asleep, the woman took another flower. This continued for several nights. The man pretended to be asleep and watched the woman steal a flower. He started becoming curious about the woman. He began waiting for her. without realizing he kept waiting for her to come and the next day seemed a little brighter.

Following after her one day he realized that she was selling the flowers that she stole from him to make a living. The man desperately wanted to help the woman. But he was afraid she would be terrified by the way he looks. He knew she would not love his 'grotesque' appearance. He came to a conclusion that the only way he would be able to help her is to let her continue stealing flowers from his garden. The man decided to make a flower that doesn't exist on the planet. So that the woman could sell them at a expensive price. He began to make the flower in his castle.

After many unsuccessful attempts, the man made a flower that didn't exist and filled his garden. But the woman stopped coming. No matter how long he waited she never came to his garden. He eventually found out that the woman had died.

Yeah pretty sad right.. but it's me so there will always be happy ending in my stories.. 😂

Real life is already fucked up so why make it more worse writing sad and painful stories.. 🙈

So should I continue or not..??

I will try to update the first chapter soon.. bubyee.. 💕