Chapter 6; Natasha Romanoff

Read: Hi all! I made a couple changes, so just to clarify for you guys, Psyche has met Peter and Stephen in the same day, and she'll meet Natasha the same day too!

Natasha's POV

"You've got to be kidding!" Wanda exclaimed, the guys shook their heads as grins spread on their faces. I looked at Wanda and she looked back at me in bewilderment and excitement. It truly was a happy day.

You see, Wanda and I had been out shopping today, it had been a great outing for the both of us, and that alone made our day. Yet, when we got back, we were greeted by an extremely great piece of news; Stephen had found our 13th and last soulmate, Psyche Delvaux. He told us about her in avid detail, and we were already crazy about her!

The elevator door dinged open and out ran my 2nd youngest soulmate whom we all adored (we all thought he would remain the youngest at 22 years, but turns out Psyche is 21). "HI EVERYONE!!" he shouted loudly causing a few of us to flinch. We all greeted him, those of us that were mated to him gave him a little kiss, and Tony who was his platonic mate gave him a hug. 

You could tell that the kid was giddy... he seemed almost high, and I wasn't the only one thinking so. "Peter, have you been drinking?" Steve asked, all of us just raised our eyebrows as this was highly unlikely, even though Peter was no longer a minor, he refused to intake alcohol or smoke... he was a pure and really great kid. However, much to everyone's shock, he nodded before clarifying, "I'm drunk on love!!".

We all chuckled, the kid had always had a dramatic flair, but soon, his words sunk in. Clint was the first to speak up, "What do you mean drunk on love...?". Peter smirked proudly, then proceeded to ramble out:

"I just met our 13th soulmate! Her name is Psyche Delvaux, and SHE'S A REAL LIFE WITCH!! She is an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, she's Fury's goddaughter, and OH MY GOD! SHE IS AMAZING! So pretty and smart and funny and nice! She came to pick me up from university! HA! I was the first one to meet her! Now Pietro owes me 50 dollars!"

After saying all this in one breath, he started panting for air, his little smile still on his face. This smile soon disappeared when he looked up and saw all of us looking incredibly amused. He tilted his head in confusion and made eye contact with me, seemingly begging me to explain why none of us seemed ecstatic or impressed. I decided to clear it up for him, "Stephen already met her today" I notified him with a slight chuckle. His jaw dropped, and he took off his backpack and approached us all at the couch before plopping onto the carpet, waiting to hear more.

We told him once more all about how Stephen met her at his supposed, 'library of enchantment' and told him everything we knew about her. Peter in turn continued telling us more bits of information that Stephen hadn't gathered. By the end of this, we had so much detail on Psyche that we could almost picture her and her personality. 

I couldn't wait to meet this new mate of ours, and I voiced this to the others by telling them, "I'm going to go meet her". Everybody present turned to stare at me, and I continued, "I can figure out where she lives by the end of today, I'll pay her a visit". Much to my surprise, my soulmates and Clint nodded in approval, I thought they'd shoot down the idea. "Maybe each of us should devise a way to meet her somehow", Tony suggested, "the sooner we all meet her, the sooner we can get her to move to the tower...". Everybody nodded but Bucky looked unsettled at Tony's goal, "I think ideas of moving her here is thinking too far ahead, first lets all meet her, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it". There was a couple mumbled 'yes' s from everyone, myself included.

"Alright" I said standing up, "I better go ask Phil or Maria more about her, hopefully I can get information on her address in less than an hour". After bidding everyone goodbye and receiving some 'good luck's' from the team, I stood up and made my way out the common room.