𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"E-EXCUSE ME, BUT YOU COULD TELL ME WHERE THE—"

     "go away. you're bothering us", draco scowled as the first-year squeaked and hastily ran off, making victoria just chuckle.

     "must you be so mean? he was just asking for directions", victoria smiled.

     draco merely clicked his tongue as he scoffed, making victoria sit up.

the two were out beside the lake of hogwarts, enjoying the chilling and the beginning of spring weather.

the leafless tree's shadow wavered as the sun hid behind the grey clouds. both fifth-years had finished all their assignments and took it upon themselves to spend the rest of their day laying on the grassy field, enjoying the wondrous nature.

     though victoria had taken it upon herself to research more about the location of the other two deathly hollows by borrowing many history books possibly related to the perverell brothers.

     the girl had a suspicion that harry might possess the real invisibility cloak, though she wanted to make sure. hence why she'll be entering the gryffindor dorms after curfew.

"don't be so jealous darling. I'm with you aren't I?", victoria smiled.

the girl then patted her lap, to which draco had willingly laid on it, closing his eyes so that the sun wasn't glaring at him.

victoria ran her fingers through the strands of draco's soft locks, occasionally tracing the boy's face, from the eyebrows down to his cheekbone.

draco instantly felt more relaxed as he was in the comfort of his official girlfriend. he would stay like this forever if he could.

"you're absolutely charming, darling~"

     draco squinted his eyes open as he watched victoria lightly chuckle. she hovered over his head, successfully blocking out the sun.

     "are you mocking m—"

     victoria immediately placed a soft kiss against draco's lips, perfectly shutting the boy up.

     it was moments like these that had made the boy utterly trapped in victoria's cage. making him tamed, and expectantly obedient.