Chapter 4

So this chapter is going to be only talking, so I'm really sorry about that, but it is  really important for the storyline.

Tubbo POV

I really don't think Tommy's ok... He says he is, but he said that last time, and that turned out to be a lie. Maybe Will can help. I should call him.

"Hey Will?"

"Yes Tubbo?"

"I-- I think somethings wrong with Tommy."

"What do you mean?"

"He barely talks to me anymore, I keep calling him but sometimes he doesn't pick up, last time he did pick up he was crying, and..."

"What is it Tubbo?" Wills voice is concerned.

"...He doesn't want me to tell anyone this, but I need to." I take a breath "a few years ago.. when we had only known each other for a few months, he- He cut himself." I'm crying now.

"Tubbo its ok, its ok, I'm here."

Will continues to talk to me for a few minutes, it does calm me down. 

"I think we need to tell the others." Will says.

"Why?"

"They can help us, and more importantly, they can help Tommy."

"Ok lets get in a discord call with them."

___________________

We joined a call with Dream, Sapnap, George, Niki, Fundy, Bad, and Technoblade.

Wilbur: "Hey guys... so me and Tubbo have somethings we need to talk about."

Dream: "You sound serious, what's up Will?"

George: "Wait, shouldn't we get Tommy in the call? He's the only one not here."

(I'm not putting everyone in the story because there's kind of a lot of people on the server 0_0)

Me: "No. That's what we need to talk about." I took a breath, "I think Tommy-- I think Tommy might be hurting himself."

There was a few moments of silence before anyone spoke again.

Fundy: "Why-- Why would you think that Tubbo?"

Me: "He used to do it when we first met, but then I found out and made him stop. But he's been really quiet recently and when I called him the other day he was crying."

*Niki let out a sob*

Bad: We need to help him, I think we should tell his parents."

George: "No! I have... experience in this area. Its not a good idea to tell his parents. Not yet at least. Trust me. "

A/N DO NOT TAKE THIS ADVICE If you think someone is hurting themselves you need to tell an adult. No matter what they say. Tell someone. This is just happening for the storyline.

Dream: "Ok so I have actually had an idea to get everyone together in real life for a while now. And now I think it may be a good thing for Tommy to get out of the house for a little while."

Niki: "And meeting his friends might really help him."

Sapnap: "And if we are all with him we can help him even more."

Wilbur: "This sounds like a good idea you guys."

Dream: "ok so what if I fly everyone out to Florida and we can all go to Disneyworld to help get our minds off of things."

George: "That sounds great Dream."

Niki: "Yeah sounds fun."

Dream: "Does this Friday work for everyone?"

It did.

Wilbur: "Ok I will call Tommy later and tell him the news."

Me: "Ok, I should really be going to sleep now. Bye guys"

Bad: "Goodnight Tubbo."

I went to sleep for the night, hoping that tomorrow would be a better day.

______________________

Again I'm sorry it was only talking this chapter, but hey! They have a plan to to help Tommy now!❤