Chapter 7

Tommy POV 

Once we had gotten to the airport we immediately went to security, as we were a little late, and the others were already waiting at the gate. I saw Tubbo first and quickly snuck up behind him, signaling to Fundy, Niki, and George to be silent.

"TUBBO!!!" I yelled as I jumped on him

"TOMMY???"

He spun around and engulphed me in a hug.

"I haven't seen you in so long." he said quietly "I missed you."

"I missed you too Tubbo."

"Awwww" Wilbur had caught up with us with the luggage, and he and the others were just watching me and Tubbo.

"Shut up." Me and Tubbo said in unison.

I hugged the others as well, but by then it was finally time to get on the plane to Florida.

<Time skip to when they get there because I'm lazy>

It was 8pm by the time we finally made it to Orlando. I had fallen asleep on the plane so when Will woke me up, it had felt like only a few hours rather then the 9 it really was.

We stepped of the plane and went to go get our luggage. I hear George let out a yell.

"DREAM, SAPNAP!!!"

"GOGY!" They

People were looking at the boys, including the rest of the group laughing, but no one cared. Fundy grabbed Georges bag, and we all walked over to the boys. 

"Hey Dream why does your face look like that" I said in a joking manor.

"Hey who brought the child?" He responded.

I scoffed. But then all was forgotten when he hugged me and Tubbo. Although we had never met him, or any of them to be fair. We were still like family. Everyone else joined in on the hug as well. Everything was perfect.

"Hey where are Bad and Techno?" Niki asked, after the hug broke up.

"They're are meeting us there."

"And uh, where is there to be specific?" Will asked.

"An Airbnb I rented for a week."

"Ohhh cool"

Everyone piled into Dream's car and they were off.

_________________

Thanks for reading everyone! My uploads may be a little inconsistent for the next week or so, I have a lot of school work.❤ (Also the new cover, I did not draw, I don't know who did draw it, I found it on reddit.)