Chapter 8

⚠TRIGGER WARNING Mild Anorexia⚠

Tommy POV

When we arrived at the Airbnb we all immediately ran in and saw Bad and Techno cooking dinner. 

"Hello everyone!!!" Bad yelled as we entered.

"AYYYYY" I yelled back.

''Hi Bad hi Techno" Dream said

Bad Hugged us, but Techno stayed back, not a big fan of social interaction.

"guys, dinners almost ready, its spaghetti!"

"Boys, go wash up." Sapnap told me and Tubbo.

Me and Tubbo ran upstairs to wash our hands. 

I am really hungry but I cant eat in front of them. They will all see how fat and disgusting I am. I hate that. I am so fat. I am so fat. I am so fat.

"Tommy?" Tubbo asks, snapping me out of whatever trance I was in.

"Sorry, yeah what's up?"

"Nothing, just wondering if you were alright."

"Oh yeah, I'm good don't worry."

We washed our hands, and then headed back downstairs to where the food was ready and everyone was sitting around the table waiting for us.

"Sorry we took so long" Tubbo says.

"Its alright, just sit down." Fundy says.

We sit down and start to eat the spaghetti and garlic bread sitting in front of us. After just a few bites, I began to feel sick.

"Hey guys? This is really good and all I'm just not very hungry right now. My stomach kind of hurts." I lie.

"Oh that's ok Tommy Why don't you go lay down for a bit, get some rest." Niki says.

"Ok. Wait, which bedroom is mine?"

"Oh of course, Tommy. You and Tubbo will be sharing the room at the very end of the hallway, you can bring your stuff up now if you'd like."

"Yeah, ok."

I grab the luggage bag I had brought and walked up the stairs. I stepped into the room at the end of the hallway, and closed the door behind me. I threw my bag onto one of  the beds, and then crashed down next to it. I had been laying there for a few minutes just thinking when I heard the others speaking through the thin walls...

______________________

Cliff hanger? Sorry. I had to.

BRUH 800 VEIWS THATS CRAZY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ❤
_____________________
I haven't said this anywhere yet, but guys, I have a Twitch channel, I average about 1 veiwer per stream so I would love an appreciate if any of y'all want to go check it out? I main among us and Minecraft, the link is https://m.twitch.tv/indigoday13
Thank you so much!!!