Chapter 5

Wilbur's POV

I woke up the next day and called tommy after a few hours to see if he could come to Disney"

"Hey Tommy?"

"What is it Will?" He sounded as though he had just woken up, which is odd because it was already 2pm. I decided to ignore it.

"So we wanted it to be a surprise, but Dream decided to fly everyone out to Disney for a week!"

"POG THAT'S AWESOME!!!"

It made me smile to hear him so happy. "Yeah so its happening this Friday. You need to ask your parents though."

"Well duh."

"Ok Tommy, goodbye"

"Bye."

Tommy's POV

After getting the news I immediately ran downstairs to ask my parents if I could go.

"Please Mummmm???" I said, begging her.

"I need to talk to your father about it first."

"Ok mom" I sighed.

<Time skip to later that night>

"Tommy will you please come downstairs?" 

I heard my mother call me down from my bedroom, I was kind of scared because I knew that my parents had been discussing if I could go to Disney for the past hour. I slowly walked downstairs, and when I got down i stopped in front of my parents awaiting their answer expectingly.

"You can go."

Those were the only words I needed to hear before I hugged them.

"However, there will be conditions" My dad stated.

"Ah, I knew there was a catch."

"It's not that unreasonable. We need to meet an adult before you go, I want you to text me every night, and I need you to take care of yourself." My mom said.

"Ok mom, I can do all of that I promise."

"I love you."

"love you too"

I then quickly ran back upstairs and called back Will.

"I can go!!!"

"Well hello to you too Tommy" He said laughing.

"Hi, I CAN GO!"

"That's great Tommy!"

"Small catch, my parents need to meet an adult before I can go, so I though maybe you could drive over on the Friday we leave and meet them!"

"Sure Tommy, I can come over, meet your folks, and then drive you to the airport. We are going to meet Tubbo and a few others there as well."

"Ok, thank you so much Will, I'm so excited!"

______________________________

Thank you guys so much for reading!!! Please put any suggestions or story ideas in the comments! And if you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to message me.❤