Chapter 6

I got the idea of them going to Disney world from @Addy0aj they have this amazing book called Good Enough, also about Tommy. Go check it out!

<The Day Of The Trip>

Tommy's POV

"Tommy! Wilbur's here!"

"Coming Mom!"

I rushed downstairs to see the 6' 5' man standing there. I immediately ran over to him and pulled him into the biggest hug I could manage.

He hugged me back tightly, and then laughed.

"Hello gremlin child."

"Shut up."  I said, pulling away from the hug. 

"Toms, did you get all of your things packed?" My mother asked.

"Yes mom."

"Well ok then, I have been talking to Wilbur for the past little bit, and he seems like a nice boy, so you can go on the trip."

"POGGGGG"

Will laughed again. He followed me upstairs to my bedroom to get my suitcase. Once we had stepped into my room, he grabbed my arm, and turned me to face him. 

"Tommy."

"Yes?" I said, confused.

"Are. You. Ok?"

"Ughh you were talking to Tubbo weren't you? He's so dramatic sometimes, I'm fine, I swear."

"Ok Tommy, I believe you."

I hated lying to Will, of course I did. He was like an older brother to me.

We grab the luggage and head back downstairs. I hugged my mother goodbye, and me and Will go outside where his car is waiting.

We get in the car after putting the luggage on the trunk, and start driving. Its quiet for the first few minutes, but then Will puts on some Hamilton, and we were singing and having fun again.

________________________

Thanks For reading! Sorry its a short filler chapter, I didn't have very much time to write today because of school and stuff.❤ Alsooooo 400 VIEWS THATS ACTUALLY INSANE!!! Thank you guys so much I hope you guys like the story feel free to tell me what I'm doing wrong, this is my first book XD (Also, any suggestions?)