[Chapter 2]

Thatcher lay on a nearby bench along the top of the rooftop, above the school. Sienna glanced over towards him, sighing.

"Why can't we just go home?" She asked, shuffling over to his side. "I mean, school ended." Sienna added.

"We're waiting for that friend of yours'." Thatcher replied, fluttering his eyes shut as a gentle breeze brushed by the two.

"Who? Tiffany?" She asked, tilting her head. Thatcher nodded in return, his eyes remaining shut.

A girl darted through the entrance to the rooftop, startling Sienna. She looked over spotting Tiffany. "Tiffany!" She exclaimed, leaping off the bench. Tiffany waved a greeting, while flapping a slip of paper. "This random green-haired girl invited me to a party." She explained. "I wanna go, but I can't." Tiffany faked a 'pout-like' face.

"Sooo.. are you guys going?" 

"Nope, definitely not-" Thatcher started, though Sienna swiftly clasped her hand across his mouth, nodding. "We'll both come!" 

"We are not!" Thatcher protested, swatting Sienna away with a loose hand. "Yes we are." She shot back, rolling her eyes. "You can't make me." Thatcher sniffed, stubbornly lifting his nose. A low smile crept across Sienna's face, as her gaze darkened.

"I can't believe you dragged me to this fucking party-" Thatcher grumbled. "Literally." He hissed. Thatcher surprisingly was hauled close behind Sienna, a triumphant smile plastered across her pale face.