[Chapter 8]

"You bastard." Thatcher hissed, rising to his own feet, as he brushed himself off. "You stole my money." He practically growled

Sienna slipped into the room, rushing to Thatcher's side, a glimpse of concern clouded her amber-like gaze. 

Jaxon glanced uneasily towards Nolan. "S-stole..?" He repeated. Nolan rolled his eyes. "Don't act so innocent, Thatcher." He spat. "You beat up people just to get money!"

Thatcher narrowed his eyes to slits. He was really pissed off. 

"You don't deserve it all anyways." Nolan continued. 

"Pfft, like you do." Thatcher spat back. "And I stopped doing that." He added, folding his arms across his chest.

"But.. if you're purposely getting on my bad side- I swear you'll be worse then last time." Thatcher threatened Nolan with a firm step. Sienna silently stepped forward, placing a hand defensively on Thatcher's shoulder.

"Dude, just leave him alone." Jaxon hissed, growing overwhelmed and confused. "You don't want any trouble now, do you?" He questioned, removing his hand off Nolan's waist, as he flipped Thatcher off with a sudden movement.

"This isn't your fight, gay." Thatcher grumbled, placing a hand on his hip. "Get out of this!"

Sienna gently stroked Thatcher's shoulder, though she hook her off, his hands balling into fists. "Thatcher, that's enough." 

"And don't act like you're the victim here." Thatcher continued. "I work my ass off to get that money."

"Oh please, you get money, by beating people up. How is that 'working your ass off'?" Nolan spat back. "You bitc-"

"THATCHER!" Sienna cried, desperately tugging onto him. "Stop it! What did I tell you about-" Thatcher scoffed, waving her off. "Yeah, you're not the boss of me. Miss 'oh I'm too busy smoking'-" Agony pierced Sienna's heart. How dare he expose her like this?!

Thatcher's eyes suddenly widened, realizing he'd hurt her. "Sienna, wait-" She pushed him off, sniffling. "Save it, bastard." Sienna sobbed, rushing out the room. Glancing with rage towards his rivals and the door, Thatcher scoffed, racing after Sienna with long strides.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"Y-you stole money?" Jaxon awkwardly chuckled, placing a hard behind his head as he transferred in the current scene.

"Yes." Nolan flatly stated. "Why?"

"Well, when me and Laney were kids.. we weren't exactly the wealthiest people around. My parents were in debt, and promised they'd fix the problem.. just not in the way I expected." Nolan paused, a lump forming in his throat, though he continued. "One day they left the house, with all the money the provided for us. They left us. Alone. Their own children.." Jaxon carefully listened with soft sympathy, nodding along with what Nolan informed him with.

"A relative of ours' was supposed to watch us.. but she had problems of her own, and refused. Foster care obviously wasn't in option either, and I needed money- fast. So I started stealing.." Nolan gazed with guilt towards the floor, as he uncomfortably shuffled around. "Of course I regret what I did.. but I was a kid back then. I was stupid." Nolan ended, sighing.

Jaxon surprisingly startled Nolan with a tight hug, his muscular arms wrapping around him. "You're a great person, Nolan. You did what you thought was best." He whispered, his face lightening with sympathy. Nolan blushed. This guys really understood him.. and supported him. The two shared a silent moment of warmth, trapped in a hug, until a sob brought them out of their thoughts.

"I-is it true?"

Nolan snapped his head around, spotting...

Laney.

"Is it true?" She repeated, tears pooling down her cheeks.

Did Laney hear the whole thing?

What's going to happen?!