[Chapter 6]

Ricky frowned, sticking his tongue out towards Haru's direction. They had arrived.. but wet- due to rain.

"Just our luck." Ricky grumbled, running his hands through his brown hair.

"Oh, c'mon. We're not even that wet." Haru rolled his eyes, fixing his own hair with a pale hand.

"Let's just go look around.." Ricky sighed, as Haru nodded agreement.

"Sure, and get some girls~" Haru added, performing a 'pervert-like' face.

"..No, just no." Ricky groaned, shaking his head with regret for even coming.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Nolan and Laney had arrived earlier, as they spotted Ricky and Nolan with faint blue eyes. "Guess there's a lot of people coming." Laney remarked, growing nervous. Nolan nodded. "Yep. You wanted to come here anyways- so suck it up, and let's go check out this place." Laney rolled her eyes. "Can I go over there?" She questioned, pointing in the direction where Ricky and Haru slipped through. "Fine.. just don't go too far." He muttered, naturally crossing his arms in a 'protective-like' way. 

"Thanks!" Laney exclaimed, bolting off.

Nolan watched her race off through narrowed eyes, as he sighed. Why am I even here? He inwardly questioned himself. Might as well get a drink... Nolan decided, ducking through the entrance where Laney drifted off to.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Maggie glanced around, rolling her eyes. "This is boring." She muttered.

"Heyyy, it's not that bad!" Jaxon grinned. "Besides, the murder mystery game is about to start." He squeaked, throwing out 'jazz-hands'. Hazel nodded. "Damn, I'm excited." Hazel added, shuffling around enthusiastically. 

"Well, don't you think it's weird?" Maggie questioned, eyeing the room suspiciously, her arms folding across her chest. "That only a few us got invited. There's barely anybody! I would've thought the whole school would get invited..." She muttered.

"Well, true.." Hazel nodded, placing a hand thoughtfully on her chin. "It's weird they didn't invite Abigail Lockheart. She's one of the most 'popular' girls at school."

"Yeahhh, you guys are digging in too deep." Jaxon rolled his eyes, placing a hand on his hip. "Anyways, I'm gonna go explore." He announced, turning away, as he exited out the deserted room.

The two girls shrugged, as they continued on with their conversation, their voices growing into a faint whisper.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Jaxon made his way into the bar, as he gazed around with wide brown eyes. He shuffled backwards, his gaze remaining on the littlest details, though he suddenly crashed into a figure behind him. Jaxon moaned, finding himself pinning a body to the floor. He blinked open his eyes, spotting Nolan from beneath. Nolan grew flushed, his face brightening into a shaded red. 

"Woah, hey.." Jaxon awkwardly chuckled, crawling his way off Nolan's body, growing hot with embarrassment. "Uh, sorry!" He blurted out, rising to his feet, offering a muscular hand. Nolan silently grasped his hand, blushing towards the soft touch. Jaxon stepped back, offering a shy smile, as he brushed his 'prince-charming' hair out of his face. 

"Anyways, I'm Jaxon!" He exclaimed, grinning. "Please to make your acquaintance~" Jaxon teased, winking. Nolan felt as though he'd burst.. this guy was too damn cute.

"Why so formal?" Nolan muttered, shoving his hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

"I'm just jokin'- nice to meet ya!" Jaxon beamed. Nolan turned away, blocking his face out of view.

"What's this angel's name?~" Jaxon purred, placing a hand along Nolan's waist, pulling him forward. OK, that's it- he's pushing past the limit! Nolan froze, limp in Jaxon's grasp. His muscular arms wrapped along his waist, a perfect smile topped off this sexy guy's appearance. 

Nolan blinked back to reality. "Uh, wh-what?" He croaked, shoving Jaxon away. 

"Sorry. You're just too cute!" Jaxon remarked, biting his lower lip, as he eyed Nolan's body with interest. Nolan grew overwhelmed. 

"Um, well, I'm Nolan." He muttered, shuffling away from Jaxon.

Jaxon nodded, as he begun to make his way once more towards Nolan, seeming as though caught in a spell. Nolan eyed Jaxon's soft lips with lust. He's so hot- The two drew close to one another, forming an affectionate eye-contact. Jaxon pressed his hand behind Nolan's head, pulling him in. The two's eyes fluttered shut, their lips pursing open-

"Everyone please go to the living room. The murder mystery is about to start!" An announcement rang through the rooms, startling them both. Jaxon awkwardly chuckled, as he drifted away from Nolan, his hands releasing their grasp along his body.

"Uh, I guess we should go." Jaxon muttered, tucking his hands in his trouser pockets. Nolan nodded, trailing behind, his mind still transferring in the current moment the two shared. Was I about to kiss him?- We just met! Nolan ducked his head with humiliation, as he made his may into the living room with Jaxon.

Was Nolan about to kiss Jaxon?! The hot guy he just met? What's going to happen in the living room? Find out in Chapter 7!

Make sure to-

Vote!

Share!

And comment!

(I mean- if you want..)