[Chapter 16]

Maggie sighed, glancing along the walls of the bathroom. She might as well find something to do- huh..? Maggie picked up a nearby newspaper, her eyes forming to slits as she observed it with interest.

"A newspaper from three years ago..? Strange." She remarked, flipping through the pages. "Oh, no! This is- Lucia.." Maggie frowned with guilt, ducking her head.

Three years ago

Maggie skipped down the halls, looking for Ricky. Huh, he usually comes at the end of the day. She silently thought, shrugging. Look around, she eventually came to an old music room where she first made out with him. She blushed at the thought, while opening up the door.

She froze, her heart dropping in her stomach. Ricky stood there.. kissing Lucia. 

"Ricky..?" She croaked, tears dripping down her face.

"W-wait, this isn't what it looks like." He stuttered, releasing his grip on Lucia, as he approached Maggie with open arms. Lucia stared at the ground with guilt, her head drooping.

"Save it. We're over." Maggie sniffled, turning her back to him. 

Maggie made her way home, instantly hoping on her laptop. She had nothing better to do anyways. 

Who does he think he is? She inwardly thought, rolling her eyes. An idea sparked in her mind, making her feel rather guilty, though she continued on. Maggie scrolled her way to Ricky's files, frowning.

Let's see what he's hiding..

She hovered the mouse above a specific file, her gaze glistening with interest. "Haru and Ricky's secret file. What a pathetic name." Maggie scoffed, instantly clicking it.

Maggie froze, spotting a picture that made her rage. "Lucia's kissing Natsuki's boyfriend too?!" She gasped. "She looks drunk though.. pfft, knew she was a jerk." Maggie scoffed. 

Maggie continued to scroll through the messages, spotting one that caught her eye.

"Haru blackmailed her..?"

"Hm.. would be a shame if it was leaked." Maggie snickered, blinded by hate and rage. She wanted revenge on Lucia for making out with HER boyfriend. 

Maggie screen-shotted the photo of Lucia drunk with Natsuki's boyfriend, and with little hesitation, she sent it on her social media, smirking at the sight.

"Oops, my fingers slipped.~" Maggie giggled, gazing with satisfaction towards her device. "That'll teach her."

Next day