𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     WITH SLYTHERIN BEATING RAVENCLAW IN QUIDDITCH, THE SLYTHERINS WERE ON THE ROAD TO THE CUP. then suddenly, around the time of april, umbridge had upgraded from high inquisitor to headmistress of hogwarts.

victoria mentally cursed the woman as dumbledore had apparently escaped with his phoenix—fawes—to who knows where.

     though the woman did enforce an extra credit opportunity, victoria did not find the necessity in joining, as she still somewhat resented the woman for chasing her target away.

     "a sickle for your thoughts", draco suddenly said, bringing the girl out from her dark thoughts.

     "just thinking about professor umbridge. that's all", victoria smiled, interlacing her hand with the boy's.

     with draco being one of the main members in the inquisitorial squad, it was like playing cat and mouse, as they were always trying to find out where harry and the rest were hidden.

     'speaking of harry...I hope he hasn't realized the fake cloak yet...I might need to replace it soon...'

     "you're doing it again", draco slightly worried.

"my apologies. I've just been a little worried about my o.w.l.s. lately", victoria smiled.

"you? oh please, you're probably going to outdo that mudbl—granger", draco quickly corrected.

     victoria just shook her head.

     "you must never assume you're better, or else you'll lose yourself and get wrapped up in your head", victoria said.

"by the way, astronomy tower tonight", victoria reminded.

draco slightly sighed.

"must we go today? I was going to take you to the lakeside", draco whined.

"take me tomorrow then darling. your father wanted this", victoria persuaded, still making draco slightly frown.

"and plus, you have a natural talent for it. wouldn't you want to hone those skills of yours?"

     draco's mood immediately lifted as he was being praised. smiling, he nodded his head as he kissed the girl's forehead, making her smile in return.