Chapter 23

GULAT na gulat si Trish sa biglang pagpasok ni Gray.

"Gray?!"

Isinara agad ni Gray ang pinto at agad siniil ng halik sa mga labi ang dalaga.

Hindi na nakapagsalita pa ang dalaga.

Sa halik palang nito, natameme na siya.

A kiss that sent a spark of electricity radiating from her stomach right through to her scalp and the tips of her toes.

God,only Gray can make her feel this way.

She missed her so much.

Gray missed her so much too.

Tumigil si Gray sa paghalik rito and she just stared and worshipped her face. The face of the woman she can never forget.

And then she lift her up and Trish immediately wrapped her legs around Gray's waist and pressing her hips into her.

She don't care why Gray is here.

She don't care about the outcome of this affair, but she can't let her go now, not yet.

They kissed again.

Gray kissed her hard and deep, and Trish return the kiss with same hunger and intensity.

Habol ang mga hiningang naghiwalay ang kanilang mga labi.

Ibinaba ni Gray ang dalaga sa kama, kasabay nang pagkatanggal nang suot nitong tuwalya.

Napalunok siya nang laway when Trisha's beautiful breasts were tantalisingly out of reach.

Agad agad siyang naghubad ng damit without taking her eyes off her.

Her eyes feasting hungrily at the sight of Trish,nude on top of the bed.

She soon found her way on top of her.

At agad ipinulupot ni Trish ang mga kamay kay Gray and her legs wrapped around her too.

This is perfection for Gray.

God knows how much she missed being like this with Trish.

The feeling of her soft and warm skin against her own.

She kissed her everywhere, trying to devour as much of her as possible.

Ganito pala kapag matagal kang nawalay sa taong nagpapasaya sayo.

Her hands seeking out every contour of Trisha's body.

She was on top of her, laying between her thighs.

Their lips crushed together and opened.

Their tongues met again and again as they thrusted against each other.

Both of them desperate to have much of their bodies touching as possible.

Trisha's body felt like heaven.

Her breasts pressed into hers.

Their breathing becoming moans as they moved together,trusted against each other until they both came.

They opened their eyes in the afterglow as they both came.

But Gray is not done yet.

She kissed her neck where she felt her rapid pulse beneath her lips.

Gray shifted lower at hindi na makapaghintay pa si Trisha.

Grays hands and palms squeezed and pressed and caressed her amazing breast.

She flicked her thumbs across her nipples and Trish start squirming.

Trish moaned.

Oh, how she missed hearing her moan.

She kissed her stomach.

Pababa sa hita.

She kissed the soft inviting flesh of her inner thighs.

Trisha's hands were gripping the bed sheets as she pushed her hips towards her mouth.

"Patience my love." ani Gray pero wala siyang planong paghintayin pa ito.

She opened her legs wider as she watched her slowly spread open.

Her inner lips were slick and pink, her outer lips swollen with desire.

She placed the tip of her tongue just under her opening and gently licked upwards.

"Ahhhhhh fuck!" sigaw ni Trish.

Gray's senses exhaled with pleasure as ahe tasted her--- sweet ,warm ,intoxicating.

Nang inulit niya ang ginawa, napasigaw uli sa sarap ang dalaga.

Gray made love to her with her mouth, savouring every spot that she could get to.

And she placed two fingers inside her and stroked them in and out, twisting them on the way in.

All she could hear ay mga ungol at sigaw ng dalaga.

And she love all the noise she made.

As she increased the speed and strength of her strokes,Trish moaned in response to the deepest part of each thrust of her hand.

When she was deep inside her, she curled her fingers up and rubbed the spot she know would make her come.

And her tongue caress her clit, now throbbing against her with urgency.

"Ahh, Ohh God. That feels so good.. Grayyyy. Ahhh fuck yeah.." sigaw ng dalaga, her hips jerking upwards as she came.

Gray licked her until she have enough of her.

Only Trish can make her do like this.

After she's done, they laid on their sides ,facing each other.

They both smiled at each other, sighing contentedly as Trish allowed herself to driff off.

When she woke up, she was alone in the bed with a note lying beside her.

I'm sorry Trish.
I know you don't feel the same way as i do.
Thats why i'm letting you go.

Gray