New beginnings

Hey... hey... how yall doing? Just want to say that I wrote this when I was lacking a lot of brain cells and I personally think this is my worst story yet it's getting the most reads? Da FAWK? Chile anyways read if you want but this story makes me vomit.

My life wasn't easy. No ones was. I never asked for any pity, as I knew this was just how my life was.Being a werewolf made me hated as much,as we all hated Voldemort. You may think this a bit dramatic however believe me when I say I wasn't exaggerating. Yes, the pain of transforming into the monster within, people would presume to be the worst of it. No,not to me. The worst of it was having to move almost constantly as people questioned my disappearance and constant illness. This proved getting a job to be impossible. Connecting the latter together, I was poor.Unable to keep a job,as people started putting one and one together, discovering my inner form.

So that's me a lonely werewolf, frowned upon by society with,no money. Life seemed hopeless, pointless and lonesome. Well that's what I thought until I met her. Rosie Black.

Sitting in my shabby hotel room, with stains on the walls and floor, with a hardly functional bed my pet owl flew to me dropping a letter on my lap. Immediately I noticed the stamp keeping the letter sealed. The red print of the letter H. Last time I had a letter like this was when I got invited to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Like the child I was all those years ago, excitedly I pealed open the letter.

Dear Remus Lupin,
I understand it's been a while and this letter may appear as a shock. Back when you were a student here you have always been compassionate and hardworking, particularly in Defence Against The Dark Arts. It appears a spot has opened up to teach the subject. I know life has been hard to you and I promise if you accept this role that I'm offering you,personally requested by myself, I'll have Snape produce you an unlimited supply of Wolfsbane.
I hope to hear from you shortly,
Yours sincerely
Albus Dumbledore

I couldn't believe what I was reading. The same man who had offered him a place at the finest magic school there was, despite his condition, was once again, offering him another chance to live like a real wizard. A real human.

Not to mention the free,unlimited supply of Wolfsbane. This potion was incredibly hard and expensive to produce. I doubt Severus Snape would be happy about helping me, considering our past. Wolfsbane would mean I'd be able to keep my human mind,meaning I wouldn't be afraid of accidentally hurting anyone. As peacefully as possible, I'd be able to transition and be fully aware and in control of myself.

It all seemed to good to be true. What if a student realised I was a werewolf? Parents would complain surely? I glanced around at my surroundings, paint half peeled off the wall and broke me furniture. I'd finally have a proper home. Pushing the doubt to the back of my mind, I grabbed a peace of parchment and wrote my response to Dumbledore. I clipped it to my owl, Frenny, and sent him on his way.

I'm going to be a Professor at Hogwarts.

A month later, first day at Hogwarts.

I decided to travel to Hogwarts by train, desperate to feel the whole sensation all over again. On purpose I'd chosen an empty compartment, hoping not to be troubled as I was tired after the full moon two days ago. As I was dozing off the compartment door opened to where three young students entered. Hoping they'd leave me be, I kept my eyes closed and before long I was in a deep sleep.

I got awoken by the chill,that sent the hair on my arms to stand up.The window had frozen over and heard the uttered panic along the train. The door of the compartment slid open once more and I could tell immediately what it was. Leaping to my feet, I pulled out my wand and casted a patronus. The dementor instantly retreated away, the big black ghost looking figure trailing down the train. I turned to look at the students to see if anyone was hurt.A brown haired girl and bright red headed boy looked horrified towards the floor. Stumbling I had to rub my eyes to check if I was seeing correctly. On the floor was a boy. Pale faced, jet black hair, with beautiful green eyes. Id only ever seen them eyes before on one wonderful woman, one of my best friends, Lily Evans. It couldn't be? Surely not? It wasn't till the girl shouted " Harry are you okay!?" did I realise who he was.

Harry Potter, my dead best friends son.

Immediately I knelt to the ground as I saw the boy stirring awake. I helped Harry sit up as I pulled a piece of chocolate out of my pocket " Here eat this, trust me it will help" I reassured,as he looked at me with concern. God he looked so much like James. All the emotion overwhelmed me. I needed to leave. "Please excuse me,as I have a word with the driver" I said to the three youngsters,as I went to the end of the train to recollect myself.

Well that's one way to start my teaching experience, I thought to myself.