My love

I woke up to find an empty space next to me. Panic rose in me but soon died down as I heard her beautiful laugh downstairs. I must of over slept after a stressful week. I shoved on a white button up shirt and grey suit pants. I let my hair flop not feeling the need to style it.

Upon entering the kitchen all the adults were sat along with Fred and George. Piles of pancakes and bacon were set in the middle of the table. The atmosphere was light and everyone appeared in discussion yet greeted me good morning anyway. I trudged over to the kettle and poured myself a cup of hot tea. Sighing I lent back against the counter and ran my hand through my hair. Once more I heard Rosie laugh.The sound was enough to make all my worries vanish. I looked over at her as she was endorsed in conversation with the twins. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had one of my T-shirts on,which went down to her knees. She looked adorable.

As if sensing my stare she looked up and locked eyes with mine and smiled widely with love. She truly did love me and although I'll never understand why, I'm going to stop trying to push her away.

The table began to clear and soon it was only me and Rosie left in the kitchen. She walked over with her plate and cup and with a flick of her wand the plates began to clean.

"Your looking mighty handsome today Mr Lupin" she smirked, while tidying my collar.

I placed my hand on her waist,while my other found the back of her head. I leaned closer to her and pressed my forehead against hers.

"You look beautiful Rosie, you take my breath away" my voice still husky from sleeping.

A smile from Rosie swiftly changed into a passionate yet delicate kiss as she grabbed my collar. Both hands were now on her waist and but I lowered them a little as they found their way to her thighs. She let out a soft moan that drove me wild. Things started heating up but obviously the man himself had to interrupt.

"As much as I love seeing you happy Moony, seeing you destroy my sister in front of me is not what my eyes signed up for" the usual smirk on his face, leaning against the doorway.

"Really brother? Destroyed?" Rosie sighed.

"We all know Remus is an animal sister, surprised you can even walk once he's done" he chuckled.

Rosie snorted and I just looked in despair between the two of them. What have I got myself into.

We all sat on the sofa as it was Christmas Eve. I loved Christmas at the Burrow as the vibe was always magical. Rosie had her head on my chest and my arm was wrapped around her shoulder. Everyone was drinking and singing and Sirius was of course making a fool of himself. After dancing on the table with his shirt off for about 5 minutes, he finally fell off which sent us all hysterical. People gathered around to help him while me and Rosie just sat back and observed, clearly used to it.

I had an idea.

"Fancy coming for a walk?" I asked,kissing her forehead.

"It's dark out, we can't go far because of the magical protection boundaries" She said looking up.

"I know,but there's a spot in the trees that has a rather magical view, if I say so myself."

"Well in that case, lead the way Lupin."

Grabbing her hand,we walked out towards the small forest. After about 2 minutes we reached an overview of a small cottage town.

"How did I not know the Burrow was near a cliff?" Rosie said in surprise.

"Molly doesn't like the kids near here since Fred and George tried to jump off" I retorted. She let out another perfect laugh.I grabbed her hand and we sat down next to one another, her head on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful" whispered Rosie as she stared at the view. My eyes were to distracted by the beauty on my shoulder to look.As we sat in a comfortable silence a drop of rain hit my cheek.It was now or never.I was nervous, more so than I have been in my entire life, but I knew this is what I wanted, what I needed.

I went in my pocket and pulled out the blue velvet box and went on one knee. Rosie felt me shifting and turned and looked at my her eyes wide struck.

"Re- Remus... what are you doing?" Her voice was shaky and barely a whisper.

After a deep breath I spoke.

"Rosie Black, when I first lay eyes on you I knew you were specials. From your dramatic entrance to your magical laugh". She let out a little chuckle at this which eased my nerves a bit so I could continue. "Your so beautiful, so gorgeous ,  but your soul is the most beautiful thing to exist. Just one smile can cheer up a thousand faces. One laugh can cure a tear. One hug can make ones worries slide away. Your magnificent Rosie and I am completely and utterly in love with you. There's no one I'd rather be around and certainly no one I want to spend the rest of my life with, if you'll take me. So would you do me the honour in marrying me?"

Rosie was stunned. Stunned by this heartwarming act of love. It took her a few seconds to gain her composure but the answer wasn't even a question. The rain was now pounding drenching both of them completely but neither cared, they had each other and that's all that mattered.

"Of course I'll marry you Remus Lupin!" With that I stood and grabbed both sides of Rosies face and gave her the best kiss of my life. The love was instantly returned and the wet of the rain just made it more incredible. Ignoring nature Rosie began taking of my top while copied the same on her. Nature was watching but who cares? I love Rosie Black and nothings going to stop me from showing her just how much.

"I love you Rosie,  completely and utterly."

"I love you Remus John Lupin, with all my heart."