author's note / acknowledgements

hello all, welcome to my first ever fanfiction. this came after much encouragement from many people on tictok, so here i am.

before i get started i want to give thanks to @twasallyellow. their fanfic "Summer At the Burrow" was the inspiration for this one, and they were kind enough to let me write this one which draws on similar points but with Fred Weasley as the title character.

Besides the idea to have the setting as The Burrow, it being based during the summer after the events of Half-Blood Prince, the Burrow not burning dwon and of course slow-burn, hidden feelings love story, the other elements are all my own.

The characters (aside from our main female character Antheia) and settings belong to J.K. Rowling.

This book does not in anyway follow the course or plots of the actual books, and is soley its own work.

Please keep in mind that I am in school, I am working on assignments but I will be trying my best to update this at least once a week. But if it is a bit delayed, just understand that school is a prioroty. But I will try and make each chapter decently long. In between updates feel free to give my other story a read if you like my writing!!

Thank you for reading my book and I hope you enjoy the ride.

start date: october 14, 2020
end date: tbd