three - the firewhiskey

a/n
um wow okay, i didn't think i would get 1k in less then a week, but thank you so much for the support. in case you would like to read my other works, please feel free to read my other posted story called "opposites attract" on my account. it is an original story and very dear to my heart and i would appreciate feedback on that!
but here we go, enough chapter three!

It had take the twins all but five minutes to convince Molly to allow underage drinking in her house. Her protests had been drowned out by their defence, followed by snickers from Theia, Ron and Ginny.

    The twins promised her that they would all be responsible (which on the twins part, was impossible) and that with Bill being here, they were being supervised by an adult.

    Molly ended up giving in to their begging under two conditions:

    1. No one was to leave the property.

    2. They were to try to keep the noise levels to a minimum as Molly and Arthur would be going to sleep soon.

    And with that, the party begun.

Shots were passed around the group. The clinking of glasses quickly filled the room followed by loud hollering from Ron and the twins. Despite the promise of adult supervision, Bill had disappeared from the group after the first two rounds of shots stating that he was out of his league when it came to alcohol consumption.

Theia couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Ron's scrunched up face as the alcohol burned his throat, the poor boy trying not to gag at the taste.

    Always trying to act tough that one.

    "Ron, it doesn't even burn, quite being a baby." Theia teased him gently, holding out her glass to Fred as he came around to refill it.

    "Ginny can handle her alcohol better than you Ron." Fred refilled her glass along with his own, clinking them together gently before leaning down to whisper, "cheers to summer vacation with you."

    A soft smile touched her lips just as her glass did, the small girl downing her shot and slamming the glass on the table.

    A long standing tradition between Theia and the twins was that in order to win, one must slam their glass on the table before anyone else did. What did one win, you may ask? Well, that had never been decided. You just simply won.

    Fred's glass slammed down milliseconds after hers, prompting him to yell, "I WON."

    "YOU DID NOT I DID."

    "GEORGE."

    At the sound of his name, George came teetering around the corner from the kitchen. With a raised eyebrow as if to say "what?", he stared at his twin as he awaited a response.

    "Who slammed their glass down first?" Fred gave his twin a pointed look, as if trying to convince him to side against her without speaking.

    "Are you already that drunk that you couldn't see my glass hit the table first, let alone see that your twin wasn't even in the room when it happened." As she spoke, Theia had raised up on her tip-toes in order to be face to face with Fred. His nose gently brushed against hers, a small smirk spreading across his lips.

    "That attitude of yours is going to get you in a lot of trouble Theia." Once again, he voice was hushed as if to make sure no one else heard what he was saying to her.

    "I have to side with Theia on that one. You're just blind Freddie." And with that, George turned around and marched back into the kitchen.

    "HA." Coming back down to her height, she crossed her arms over her chest