five - the nap

a/n
lol remember when i said i probably wouldn't update as often bc of school .. jokes on me i write this instead of my papers.
and fucking 4k in a little over a week? y'all are CRAZY but i love you all so much.
again if you enjoy my writing please consider reading my original story "opposites attract" on my page. i would love the feedback.
also if i made a spotify playlist for this book would y'all want it??
now on to chapter five.

***

"Fred's sweater huh?" Lately, Ron's face always seemed to be screwed up in a confused expression and it always seemed to be directed at Theia.

    She watched as he dragged his gaze across her body, becoming even more confused by the second. Theia raised an eyebrow at him before snapping, "can I help you with something?"

    "Oh shut up Ron. He gave it to her cause he likes her." Ginny swung her arm out to smack Ron as she spoke but her eyes remained on Theia. A smirk that mirrored Fred's graced her lips and she couldn't stop herself from smacking Ginny on the arm.

    "Oh he does not Ginny, hush."

    Theia took a seat at the large dining table just as Molly Weasley began floating numerous plates of different breakfast foods out from the kitchen. Eggs, sausages, bacon, pancakes, different types of toast and any other breakfast food one could imagine was soon waiting in front of them. It reminded her of the feasts at Hogwarts but then again feeding as many kids as the Weasley's prompted a lot of food to be made.

    Ron and Ginny sat opposite of her, Ron still expressing his confusion on Theia's choice of a sweater. Ginny had taken it upon herself to argue with Ron about Fred's feelings, expressing that there was no other reasonable explanation for her wearing his sweater.

    Placing a steaming cup of coffee in front of her, Molly pressed a kiss to the top of Theia's head. "Love the sweater, suits you," She murmured softly into her hair before moving away.

    A small smile worked its way onto Theia's lips at Molly's words but she kept her gaze trained downwards in order to avoid the prying eyes of Ron and Ginny.

    A few moments later, numerous footsteps were heard thundering down the stairs followed by Harry, Hermoine, Fred and George appearing in the dining room. Harry took a seat between Ron and Ginny while Hemoine came around to sit beside Theia.

    "Good morning...nice sweater," Hermoine giggled softly, gently nudging her in the ribs with her elbow, "Wonder where you got it."

    Theia nudged her back, demanding that she along with Ginny which only prompted her to laugh harder

    "Well, we're off to work." George was munching on a slice of bacon as he made his way towards his mother, giving her a kiss on the cheek before making his way towards the front door.

    "We'll see you all later." Fred copied George's goodbye to Molly, before making his way towards Theia. Leaning over her to pick up a slice of toast, he quietly whispered, "you look good in my sweater."

    And with that, Fred was gone.

    The rest of the day had gone by slowly, Theia spending it curled up on one of the couches in the Weasley's living room. Fred's words had replayed in her mind as she snuggled into his sweater and floated in and out of consciousness.

    You look good in my sweater.

    Just the sound of his voice was enough to send butterflies fluttering everywhere. How could one person make her feel a million things at once?