six - the notebook

a/n
7k ... sisters oh my goodness i am ... wow. thank you. at the request of many i have included a playlist of songs that i listen to while writing this fic. some chapters will have a specific song that was inspired by it, and i will include that at the beginning of the chapter if that's the case.
the spotify playlist code is above !
now on to chapter six!
a second update should be coming later tonight!
song for this chapter: wonder by shawn mendes

The feeling of fingers gently trailing against her spine pulled her from her dreams the next morning. Her sleep had been peaceful for the most part, unlike the normal restless sleeps she had on most nights. Theia rarely had ever gotten a full nights rest and had often found herself in the Gryffindor Common Room in the early hours of the morning.

But last night she had only woken up once and that was when George had entered the room in the middle of the night, turning on the lights and banging his way across his side of the room. She remembered the feeling of Fred pulling her closer, the raspy sound of his voice has he yelled for George to leave.

    Fred.

    Theia couldn't stop herself from springing upright in the bed, quickly trying to untangle herself from the man at her side. The room was still dark, a little bit of soft sunlight peaking in through the curtains. Her eyes fell to George's bed, but the other tall red-headed boy was nowhere to be found.

    Oh my god, what was I on last night? Did I really sleep in the same bed as Fred?

    A pair of strong hands closed around each of her arms, pausing her rushed movements. "Theia, what's wrong?" It was that rasp in his voice that caused her eyes to close and for heat to pool in the pit of her stomach.

    "Did I sleep in here last night?" Her voice was barely above a whisper, Theia keeping her eyes shut as if she could hide her embarrassment that way.

    His hands slide from her arms to around her waist, tugging her back down into the small bed with him. "You did, is that a problem?"

    "No...I just...don't worry about it." His body was warm against her, the heat seeping into her and caused her to relax in his arms. She could feel a blush creeping up her neck,

    "Theia if there's a problem you can tell me." One of his hands had moved to brush her dark brown hair down, feeling the heat of his breath as he tucked his face into the crook of her neck.

    "No problem at all Freddie. But I would prefer if you let go so I could go shower." She tried to move his hands off her waist but this only caused him to grip her small body tighter.

    "I'll let you go, but you have to promise to tell me what has made you so agitated this morning." His lips brushed against the soft skin of her neck, her mind going fuzzy at the feeling. Which was why instead of lying, Theia told him the truth.

    "I...I never get a good sleep. And that was the first time I actually slept through the night without waking up."

    "Then I guess we solved all your problems then huh?" His lips seemed to be moving lower, now brushing at the base of her neck and her collarbone.

    "What are you talking about?" Theia could hear the way her breath caught her throat at the feeling, trying her hardest not to have any embarrassing noise come out of her.

    "Just sleep in here with me from now on." Fred gave a soft chuckle as if the answer was obvious.

    "I'll think about it." Her voice was soft, her eyes still closed as she said, "Now let me go Freddie."