one - the arrival

"It's about time you showed up." The words fell from Antheia's lips easily as she swung her front door open, gaze settling on none other than Ron Weasley.

The smile on her face only grew as she took in the red-headed boy that stood on her front porch. Same tousled red hair, same blue eyes. Freckles danced across his nose and cheeks, a warmth blooming in her chest at the familiar sight of him in front of her. He looked a bit more muscular, his shoulders and arms more toned than the last time she saw him. And it had only been a month. Her thoughts wandered, thinking about how another Weasley might be looking right now...

"if you're going to talk to me like this then you can forget about coming home with me. I'm not gonna have you bully me all summer Theia." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest but his own grin continued to grow

"You are such a baby." She scoffed but her tone was playful, leaning against the door frame. A gust of wind blew past, ruffling the dark brown hair that just brushed her shoulders. It did the same to Ron, but he quickly tried to tame it down.

"And you're incredibly rude. I have been here a whole two minutes and you haven't even let me in, didn't offer me anything to drink either."

"Oh, excuse me." Her hazel eyes rolled at the sight of him but she stepped back from the entryway to the house. Dramatically swinging her arms out and dipping into a bow, Theia directed Ron into her house. "Please forgive me."

He strode into the house, purposely giving her a shove as he did so. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she pushed the door to close, following behind Ron as he explored her house.

"So your parents are away?" His voice came from the living room, Theia taking her time as she followed behind him. She knew Ron wouldn't wait for her to catch up, something she was thankful for as it always allowed for her to be alone with her thoughts.

"Yeah they went to visit my brother in France for the summer. Wanted to see the fancy new job and apartment he got there." She tried to keep any emotion out of her voice, not wanting to think of her family having a fun trip without her.

"And you didn't go with them because...?" Ron had finally stopped in the kitchen, turning to gaze back at her with a raised eyebrow. Blue eyes met hazel and she watched as he tried to read the emotions there.

"His new girlfriend and I do not get along. It saved everyone the trouble of having to deal with constant fighting."

"Ah...Well, you'll probably have more fun with me anyways." And with that, he turned on his heel and continue to explore the house.

Another soft laugh escaped her lips. He had no idea how excited she was to spend the summer with the Weasley's. In a house of warmth and love, where siblings got a long and fighting was nothing more than playful.

Theia loved her brother, Orion, but as of late that love from his side seemed to slowly be dissipating. Her parents adored her older brother, he was in every way the perfect child. High-standing and well paying job, top of his Ravenclaw class at Hogwarts, he was everyone's favourite.

Which left Theia to follow in his footsteps.

Except she did not gravitate towards studying and learning like Orion. She was a Gryffindor, befriending Ron on her first day at Hogwarts, resulting in her gravitation towards his older brothers, Fred and George Weasley. The biggest troublemakers Hogwarts had ever seen.

The Weasley Twins. Just thinking of them, of one in particular, did something to her insides. It had been roughly 14 months since they had left Hogwarts early, 14 months since she had last seen Fred Weasley. But three days since his latest letter had arrived on her doorstep. Expressing his excitement of her visit that mirrored her own.