thirteen - the talk

a/n
i'm sorry that it's later than expected. i've had a bit of a rough weekend.
i made a group chat of fans of this fic so if you want in on that chaos lmk.
also please stop yelling at me,
i'm sensitive.

hopefully another update will come tomorrow, depending on my homework. 

song for this chapter: dress by taylor swift

** mature warning for this chapter **

 Fred wasted no time, pushing Theia back into the small bathroom she came out of and locked the door behind them.

Theia backed her way into the room, pressing her back into the opposite wall as Fred flooded her senses. The back of her head connected with the ledge of the small window above her, wincing slightly as the sting rippled through her.

2 days. She hadn't been this close to Fred in 2 days. Her fingers ached to touch him, to brush the hair off his forehead, to cup his face as she pressed her lips to his. With a racing heart, she watched Fred with his back to her, watched the way the muscles in his back rippled as he moved.

He didn't move to turn around, Fred hunched over slightly as he pressed his hands to the space above him on the door. His chest was rising and falling quickly as if he was trying to catch his breath before speaking. She could see the sweat dripping down the back of his neck, his hair sticking to his skin with it. There were a few streaks of mud that were caked on the back of his neck and side of his face. That old quidditch jersey did wonders for him, hugging the muscles along his arms and back as he stood there.

Theia's mind went a little fuzzy when the scent of him drifted under her nose, her eyes falling shut as she took him in for the first time in days. He had this explosive kind of spice to him, like cinnamon mixed with a campfire. But then seconds later, a layer of sweetness would dance through which Theia had pinpointed as sandalwood.

That scent had become as common to her as her own, Theia finding comfort in it now. She missed sleeping in Fred's bed, wrapped up in him throughout the night.

"What the fuck Theia?"

His words broke her out of her thoughts, her eyes cracking open and coming to rest on his back once again.

"What?" She wasn't ready for this, wasn't about to put herself on the line if this was the mood he was in.

"Don't play dumb with me Theia."

"Fred I—"

"NO!" Fred yelling at her was not something that she was used too. There were only a handful of times she could remember Fred yelling at her, but it had never been like this.

"I—"

"So this is what you do? You suck a guy's cock and then just leave." He finally turned around to face her, the anger clearly evident on his face.

But she didn't know how to respond to that. Heat spread across her cheeks as tears began to prick at the corner of her eyes, her lips parted slightly as she tried to come up with something to say to him.

Theia could feel her heart slowly shattering with each passing moment of silence as she stared at Fred. The man she loved.

"You're moving on, I get it. But you should've told me."