Engagement...

Shivanya and Prachi brings pragya down.... on seeing hundreds of eyes watching her, pragya fakes a smile...

 on seeing hundreds of eyes watching her, pragya fakes a smile

Simar whispers to Prem," she is looking beautiful.....same like me.."

Prem rolled his eyes hearing her second sentence

Prem: my princess is my Xerox copy ...

Ranbir nudges abhi and says,"wow...she is really an angel descending from heaven"

Ab: for god sake you are my sister's husband...

Ra: oh...ho...so Abhishek Prem Mehra is jealous..

Abhi shuts his mouth as he knows ranbir would leave no  stone unturned in teasing him..

Pragya comes and stands near abhi ...

The whole mansion is waiting excitedly to see the two souls getting engaged except abhi and pragya...

Both stood there in pain and anguish ...

Ragini gestures abhi to talk to pragya...but abhi ignores his mom...

Pragya fakes smile hearing others teasings...

Pain is not always in tears , sometimes it is also present in smiles

Then Ragini says to the photographer," whose pictures are you clicking by standing there... come here and take their pics..."

Photographer: others move aside except the couple..

Pragya felt little uncomfortable to stand near him, but abhi just simply stood there as if she doesn't exist..

Pho: sir ... come little closer to mam..

Abhi glares at him making a shiver to pass through him..

Pho: mam..you please come a little closer..

Pragya moves near to abhi..

Prac: what is this ,you both are giving pose as if he is taking your passport size photo.... give nice poses...abhi Bhai hold bhabhi from behind..

Abhi mentally scolded Prachi but seeing everyone watching them,abhi gently back hugs her... Pragya shivered in his hold ...abhi sensed that...

Ranbir: now titanic pose

Abhi and pragya somehow managed to control their emotions and gave many poses..

Then due to Neil and Ragini's compulsion ,abhi accepted to dance with pragya.. Pragya looks at Prem.... seeing that Prem said," if they both are not comfortable then just leave them"

Ne: what are you saying Prem...they are going to get married after two days..there is nothing wrong in dancing now..

Simar glares at Prem and says

Si: our pragya is a very good dancer..she will dance..

Then without any other option abhigya danced for a duet song..

Past started flashing Infront of them... pragya felt hard to breathe as she remembered about that fateful day of her life..her eyes brimmed ...she started trembling..abhi came out of his thoughts sensing pragya's shivers ...he sees her who is closed her eyes tight as if she doesn't dare to face the reality...

Suddenly the images of fire flashed in her mind making her eyes to open suddenly in fear .....she opened her eyes and sees HIM instead of abhi... immediately pragya stepped back from him stopping the dance abruptly..

 immediately pragya stepped back from him stopping the dance abruptly

Abhi looks at her confused..

Shivanya who understands pragya's inner turmoil goes near her and says

Sh: pragya ...you will be tired, come we will go and take rest before ring exchanging ceremony...

Prac: Haan Bhabhi ....chalo

But ranbir holds her hand and turns to Shivanya and says

Ra: Shivanya you take pragya with you..

Shivanya nods and leaves from there with pragya..

As soon as they entered the room, pragya finally let go of her fake smile , tears slowly rolled down her face as she whispered to herself," I can't forget him"....

Shivanya looks at her sister's tears and drifts into past..

*******

To be continued....

*********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...