Parallel ride..

Aditi stammers," woh....er..I came here to see you"

Even though she is not convinced, she says," I was in kitchen... anything important?"

Ad: haan...er.. I

Pr: kya

Ad: can I see your wedding album..

Pr: sure... one minute

Saying she brings the wedding album...

At that time abhi comes there and sees pragya talking with Aditi

At that time abhi comes there and sees pragya talking with Aditi...his fear increased seeing that....he can't concentrate in his works from morning as his thoughts are on pragya...will they both seperate pragya from him...they both snatched his every happiness from him, now pragya is his only happiness,will they snatch her from him too...no he will not let that happen... thinking about all these he rushed to his house and his fear increased seeing pragya and Aditi together...

Ad: he is very much changed

"Your betrayal changed him", pragya wished to tell her but controlled herself...

Pr: do you know him before

Ad: Haan...

Abhi wanted to stop Aditi, she can't tell the truth to pragya.. what will pragya think about him, she will think that she married a failure...no...no..

But before he could say anything,

Pr: see that photo...this is my sister..

Then she got the album and says

Pr: this photo is very special... This is the moment I officially became his wife..

She wanted to stop Aditi...she didn't like to hear about her husband's past from an another woman , that too from the same woman who ruined his life...

Not able to see the joy in pragya's eyes, Aditi shouts

Ad: I need to tell you something important about abhi

Pragya looks at her..

Before Aditi could open her mouth, abhi comes in..

Pragya gets up and goes near him..

Pr: suniye..you at this time.. anything important

Ab: Haan ..I have an important meeting...I need to get ready

Pragya looks at Aditi...Aditi leaves from there..

Pr: I will bring coffee for you...no.. it's already afternoon... I will bring lunch

Saying she was about to move

Ab: get ready

Pragya looks at him confused..

Ab: you are also coming with me..

Pr: for meeting?

Abhi nods and removes his tie and sits on the bed...

Pragya smiles seeing her insecure child..

Abhi sees pragya smiling at her...

Ab: quick

Hearing that Pragya hurries to fresh up..

In car, abhi is driving the car while pragya is lost in her thoughts...

Ab: suno

Pr: hmm

Ab: did she

Pragya looks at him

Ab: did Aditi say anything?

Pr: Haan she said she knows you ...

Abhi nods ...

Then after few minutes of silence, abhi says

Ab: I know her...I ...

Though pragya didn't like to hear him speak about Aditi, she let him to speak...he should let his past go otherwise he can never be in peace...

Our pasts haunts us at every chance it gets...so we should always let our pasts go... because it was over and nothing is left back there ...

The speed of the car slowly increases... pragya looks at him who is looking at the road keenly and she is hundred percent sure that he is struck in his past...

Before she could scold him for not concentrating on the road , she sees the road through the front glass....

This is the first time she is sitting in a fast moving car after that day...

Her thoughts went to the fateful day which seperated her Ishaan from her...

She shooked away her thoughts and turned to look at her husband ...she can't help going back to that day...

She started breathing heavily...her head started to spin , words chocked on her throat..her eyes brimmed..

She touched the window and tried to open it...that's when she saw a tea shop..

that's when she saw a tea shop

She felt difficult to breathe..For a moment she is confused whether it is her past or present..

It is the same road ..... why does this day have to be cruelly parallel? ..

Will this day seperate him from her...no...how will she survive without him..

He is lost in his past , that's the reason he failed to notice pragya...

His thoughts got broken when he felt pragya's tight hold on his arm....

He sees a lorry coming towards them and suddenly turns to car towards the left making the car to hit on a tree...

*******

To be continued...

******

Thank you...