Abhi's growing feelings..

Abhi goes inside the closet and locks the door, he sits down on the floor leaning against the door and cries...

He is a wounded child ....he is afraid of letting pragya near him in the fear that she will also hurt him like the two people who killed him by their betrayal...

He always thought that he has no more tears to shed but after his marriage with pragya, his old wounds started hurting again...

He badly wanted to forget his past and live a happy life like others but the fear of losing pragya is stopping him...

He wiped his tears which is not minding to stop..

Pragya sees his silhouette and thinks," why are you hurting yourself like this? I know your heart is in fire that's why you failed to notice that your words are hurting me terribly...I don't know whether I love you or not but I can't see you in pain... your tears are twisting my heart, if this is called love then I love you...After ishu left , not even in my dreams I thought that I will love again but now I can't imagine a life without you...you became my world..I don't know how you got wounded but I promise you from now on I am going to be your medicine...

She wipes her tears and takes ishu's pic and says," I am in love  ishu...can you believe this...and you know what I am going to tell about you to him today..."

She kept the photo on the shelf ...at that time dust went into her eyes..

Abhi comes out and sees pragya rubbing her eye...he thinks she is crying and goes from there immediately...

When abhi is about to start the car, pragya knocks the window...

Abhi downs the mirror and looks at her..she bends down and smiles at him... his heart filled with Joy seeing that breath taking smile..

Pr: I can't control my hunger for a long time so come earlier

Abhi glares at her...

She looks at his eyes without any fear...

Ab: back off pragya...I will not come home early

Pr: you are so stubborn

Ab: you are not lesser than me..

Pr: that is because I am Mrs.Abhishek Prem Mehra...

Abhi's lips curved lightly hearing her addressing herself like that..

Abhi raised the window glass and says," go and eat something" and moved from there..

Pragya shouts ," suniye come fast"

From behind ranbir says," even though he came fast you can't eat before the moon comes..."

Pr:  er.....bhai...

Ranbir chuckles and says

Ra: see you at evening

Pragya smiles at him and nods..