His diary..

Pragya crawls near the door and slightly opens the door and peeps out to check abhi....then she sits on the floor inside their closet and opens the diary...

At that time she heard a voice," shameless girl"

Pragya turned towards the mirror and sees her reflection..

Pr: what are you doing here

Ref: first tell me what are you doing here..

Pragya frowns and says," wait...how dare you call me like that"

Ref: people reading other's personal diary are shameless

Pr: this is mine

Ref: really?

Pr: Haan...what difference does it make...if it is my husband's then obviously it is mine too... you shut up and go from here...

Then she mentally apologizes to abhi and starts reading...

In first page,

Today I met my Aditi for the first time...

Pragya stops reading as she felt uncomfortable to read that..may be she felt little pain seeing her husband mentioning some other girl as his...

She continues reading...

Flashback begins:

When abhi is standing in the corridor of his college, a pretty girl and her friend walks towards him...

It is Aditi and her friend Shreya..

Ad: when I go near him , you should push me , then I will about to fall ,then he will catch me , then our eyes will lock, then love...

Sh: isn't this scene too old

Ad: old is gold Shreya..

Then when they neared abhi Shreya pushed Aditi, but due to the push Aditi fell flat on the floor whereas Shreya fell into abhi's arms...

Aditi's eyes widened seeing that...she immediately gets up and parts them...

Aditi turns to abhi and scolds him," don't you have manners... if she falls then will you catch?"

Ab: common...I prevented your friend from falling down but you are scolding me

Ad: Haan but...you don't know about this world... may be this is their plan... so from next time don't save any girl..

Abhi nods with a smile..

Aditi pulled Shreya and rushed from there...

Abhi goes inside his class and hugs some one from behind..

Ab: sorry Aakash..

Aakash glares at him and says," fine...but tomorrow we should surely bunk.."

Ab: done..