Good son in law

Next day morning abhi came out of the washroom after bathing and sees pragya sleeping by hugging two pillows together...

Spoiled my sleep and sleeping peacefully...he goes near pragya and says," you shouldn't have married me...fine...your fate...get up..."

Seeing pragya not stirring, he gets irritated...

Ab: get up....

Seeing pragya not moving a little, he Furiously thinks,"is she dead?...can anyone sleep like this.."

He pulls the pillows she is hugging, with closed eyes pragya says," simar first you go and wake Prem...I will wake only after he gets up"

Saying again she dozed off...

Abhi thinks,"the nerve of this girl.."

Abhi bends near pragya and in a louder voice says," get up"

Hearing his voice, her eyes opened automatically and she got up..

Seeing him glaring at her,she thinks," morning itself I am going to get nicely from him"

At that time Prachi knocks the door ...

Ab: come in Prachi...what is this new habit...

Prac: now you are married...so...I can't barge in like before...

Abhi rolls his eyes

Then she turns to pragya and says," Bhabhi...you got up so early? Function is after two hours so if you want you can sleep.."

Pragya smiles at her and about to lay back ,

Prac: anyways you must be tired because of last night

Saying she giggled...

Pragya looked at abhi akwardly...

Pragya gets down from the bed..

Prac: arey you can sleep Bhabhi

Pr: no...I am fine

Prac: maa said me to help you in getting ready..

Pr: it's okay Prachi...I can manage

Prac: no formalities Bhabhi...

Saying she pushed pragya inside the closet and got in...

After sometime all are waiting in hall for pragya...it is her mooh dikhai ceremony...

She came down with her face covered with a veil.. prachi tells in pragya's ears," my bhai is staring at you"

Pragya thinks," he must be scolding me in his mind... why is he always so rude to me...he is nice to Prachi...oh common pragya you are not his sister..."

"But I am his wife, he should care for me more than his sister", her heart argued back....

Seeing her thoughts going in wrong track she shooks away her thoughts...