Painful tears.

Pragya closed her eyes in pain seeing the car falling into the valley...

Prem stopped the car in shock seeing ishaan's car falling in the valley..

Simar and Shivanya sees pragya in one corner and gets down fast from the car and rushed near her..

They took her immediately to the car whereas Prem called police ...

Simar sprinkled water on pragya's face....

All are praying for Ishaan..

In her unconscious state, pragya heard many voices,some saying that car can never be found, that boy will surely die, she just  wished all their words should be false..

Then she heard simar's pleadings...

Si: pragya... please open your eyes.... please beta

But no she doesn't wish to open her eyes and see the reality..the fear inside her is slowly killing her  as the time passes..

Slowly pragya opened her eyes with difficulty, simar and Shivanya hugged her together...

Simar gives her water to drink but she gently pushed it and gets down from the car...

Slowly she walked near Prem who is talking with the rescue team..

Prem sees pragya coming near her and side hugs her..

Her eyes showed no emotion..

Prem kissed her head and says," he will be fine"

Pragya just stares at the deep valley...

Prem takes his kerchief and wipes her blood coming out from her forehead cut...

Then after many hours, the rescue team found Ishaan..

Then the doctor checked him and with pitiful eyes nods negatively at Prem

Everyone's breathe hitched on their throats.... pragya's whole world stopped spinning..

She goes near Ishaan and tells

Pr: I beg you Ishu... please open your eyes...if this is your prank then I am telling you this is the worst prank ever... please ishu I am scared open your eyes....i will kill you Ishaan...get up... open your eyes..