Same pain..

Fear gripped abhi seeing her like that...she looked tired and pale..

Abhi rushed to her and hugged her..

Pragya sensed him shivering...he broke the hug and asked gently, " what happened pragya? Where did you go ? This blood? "

Pragya whispered with tears," ishu" and fainted...

All panicked seeing that...abhi lifted her and took her to their room while ranbir called the doctor..

Prem and simar too came there ...

After sometime pragya opened her eyes and sees everyone looking at her worried...

She remembered everything happened and her eyes filled with tears..

Simar sits near her and asks," are you fine beta... doctor said you fainted due to stress..."

Abhi asks," where did you go this much time?"

Pragya whispers," Ishaan"

Prem and simar looked at each other shocked, others are confused hearing her...

Prac: who is that?

Pragya slowly gets up and sits on the bed..

Pr: when I was returning from the office I saw a little boy standing in the middle of the road...I saw a lorry coming towards him and rushed near him but before I could reach that lorry hitted him ...

I and his parents took him to the hospital but couldn't save him..he died..

Saying pragya broke down into tears...

All felt bad hearing her...

In between her tears pragya says," his name is Ishaan"

Simar hugged her to comfort her...

Pr: I couldn't save him simar...I should have been a little faster..

Si: it's not your mistake pragya beta...

Prem and simar knows her pain... pragya's old wounds are scratched by this accident...

Then after comforting her both went home...

In car,

Simar cries," why is our pragya always suffering Prem..did you see for past three four weeks she was happy but now ...."

Pr: everything will become alright simar... please stop crying..

Si: why is that boy's name is Ishaan... everything is pragya's fate...why ? ..... May be our daughter is not destined to be happy...

Pr: everything happens for a reason simar...she will be alright soon...abhi is there... he made her to forget her Ishu, then I am sure he can make her to forget this Ishaan too..