Drive...

Flashback begins:

Pr: Prem,simar..I am going out..

Si: who is coming with you..

Pra: my friends

Si: then I too will join you all

Pragya sighs and says," I am going out with Ishaan.."

Pre: then why did you lie

Pra: common Prem...how can I tell my parents that I am going out with my boyfriend..

Si: we are friends pragu...

Pragya smiles and hugs her..simar kisses her cheek

Pr: bye simar ... bye Prem

Saying she ran from there..

Si: Prem...we should do their marriage soon...

Pr: Haan... they both are born for each other... today itself I will talk to my sister ...

Simar nods...

Ishaan is prem's sister's son... pragya and ishaan's marriage is decided by the elders on the next day of pragya's birth.. Ishaan and pragya loves each other but they never crossed their limits because of the trust their parents have on them..

Here pragya gets Inside the car and apologizes to Ishaan...

Pr: sorry ishu...I know I am late...but this will be the last time..I promise

Is: don't promise,if you can't keep up..

Pragya smiles sheepishly ...

Here Shivanya rushed inside the house and shouts," Prem...Prem...who went out now"

Prem: pragya and Ishaan went out...what happened shiva..

Sh: Prem now only I saw the oil tracks outside our house

Sh: Prem now only I saw the oil tracks outside our house..i think there is some fault in their brakes..

Simar and Prem are shocked....The three rushed to their car..

Simar is continuously trying to call but both love birds didn't attend the call as they are busy in enjoying their drive...