Shopping..

Shivanya sees pragya who is hugging her knees to her chest and weeping like a child...

She goes near pragya and says," pragu...I know some memories never fade away and some pain never goes away..but pragya now you  are going to marry abhi.. now if you are thinking about Ishaan then it will be like you are cheating on abhi and I know my pragya can never betray anyone...."

Pr: I promise you Di , i will always be loyal to this marriage but how can I be without thinking about my ishu...

Saying pragya cries...

After venting out her pain, pragya comes out with Shivanya..

Ranbir nudges abhi to look at pragya,so abhi turned to see pragya

Ranbir nudges abhi to look at pragya,so abhi turned to see pragya ...

Abhi's pov;
     I don't know why but whenever I see you I can only see your pain....why there is so much pain in your eyes... stop it abhi... don't show concern for her...all women are same...first they make us to feel bad then to fall for them...

first they make us to feel bad then to fall for them

Pragya comes and stands near abhi ...

Abhi puts the ring on pragya's finger...

Prachi excitedly gives a ring to pragya

Pragya gets that and stares at the ring for sometime... Shivanya tells," pragya..."

Pragya looks at her sister with a painful face... pragya then looks at simar and Prem..the both souls suffered a lot because of her.. seeing their happy faces pragya slips the ring on abhi's finger...