Where did I go wrong?

Pragya sees her mobile and sees many missed calls from an unknown number...she dials it back...

Abhi who is standing inside the closet sees his mobile and thinks," why is she calling from the same room"

He attends the call ..

Pr: hello...who is this

Abhi thinks," so even she didn't know my number"

Abhi cuts the call..

Pr: hel.. hello..

Abhi opens the door and sees pragya scolding someone..

Ab: what happened

Pr: some idiot called me many times but when I called back that stupid cutted my call ....  already my mood is bad ,here this senseless moron increased my irritation..

Saying she throws the mobile on the bed..

Abhi looked at her , he never seen her losing temper but what happened to her today

Ab: don't scold that person more

Pragya frowns and asks," why"

Ab: may be you know that caller

Saying he went out... pragya's eyes widened hearing him..she runs behind him saying," suniye sorry...I didn't know... sorry naa"

Abhi smiles and walks away..

After Abhi left to office Pragya locks her room door and sits on the bed with his diary...

She prays to God and opens the diary and resumes her reading..

Abhi is climbing on the stairs cursing Aakash

Ab: why did this Aakash choose this temple... didn't he get any other temple down...I am sure Aditi must have selected this temple at the hill top ...

He sees the crowd and finds aditi's parents...

Abhi's pov;
   Oh god....I am late for my own marriage

Thinking he increased his pace and reaches the temple...

His seeing the sight Infront his eyes...

His Aakash and his Aditi are married...

Abhi looks around confused...

Aditi's dad smirks at abhi and goes near Aakash and says," damadji...we all will wait down for you both"

Saying he went...