(NINETEEN)

The two walked into their coaches office, smiles plastered on both of their faces.

"Coach, Coach, I know we don't have a slot open, and I'm willing to do something about it." Coach Bombay looked up at. the two kids and put down his pen. "You know how I always told you I'd make a better coach than a player?" Their coach nodded as Harvey walked to the doorway, motioning for someone to come in. "Well Harvey and I did some scouting for us." Harvey and Russ walked into his office to see their coach with a some what dissapointed look.

"Russ Tyler. Coach Bombay." Bombay sighed and looked down at his desk.

"Russ Tyler, huh." The three nodded with smiles on their faces as they stood there, witing for an answer. "Well Russ, what can you do for us?" The three looked at each other, shocked that he's never heard.

"You never heard of my knucklepuck?" Harvey chuckled as coach's expression went from dissapointed to confused.

"Knucklepuck? No."

..........

"Team USA leading Russia two-to-one here in the third period." Harvey watched as her team mates past the puck around the rink. Just like Charlie said, he would coach. Charlie took Harvey's job of assisstant coach when Russ joined the team. "Russ Tyler, team USA's newest member from Los Angeles, calling for the puck." Luis passes him the puck as two Russian players skate at him full speed. "He gets it." He turns the puck on its side and looks at the goalie. "He winds up. He shoots. He scores!" The crowd and team cheer as Russ raises his arms up in excitement. Sirens blare as people cheer as one very happy Russ Tyler skates towards his team. Harvey looked at Charlie and nodded her head, as a respectful act to thank him for giving up his spot as she skated off the rink and towards the locker room.

"You played well, Harv." She turned around and saw Adam standing there with his sling on his arm. She knew how much he hated that thing and she felt bad. She walked up to him, dropping all of her things and pulling him into a hug.

"Thanks, Banksie." She pulled away and walked over to her gear, picking it up and holding her hand out. "C'mon, everyone's in the locker room." He walked towards her and grabbed her hand with his good one and let the girl pull him towards their friends. The hall leading to the lockers were crowded with camera huys and interviewers. She tried to get through everyone as fast as she could.

They got to the locker room and Harvey walked towards her locker, already pulling her jersey and skates off.

"I told him no visitors, but he wanted to congadualte you anyways." The team began cheering, making Harvey turn around. She looked to see Wayne Gretzky walking into the locker room.

"Holy crap." Her eyes widened as her smile got bigger. She had a poster of him in her bedroom. The whole team surrounded him, wanting to shake his hand or wanting to just say hi to him. Harvey stayed at a good distnace behind everyone next to Adam. They both looked at each other and smiled, knowng they finally met the Wayne Gretzky.

"This is the great one!" Harvey laughed at Charlie's excitement and shook her head.

"Wayne's fine." One of the photographers walked in front of the team and smiled.

"Say hockey." Everyone turned to the man and squished together. Harvey sat in the very front and smiled.

"Hockey!"

..........

"Harvey!" She groaned as she opened her eyes to the banging on her door. "Coach wants us down at the rink." She rolled her eyes as her brother continued to bang on the door.