(TWENTY)

"Coach," Harvey watched as her boyfriend walked into the locker room, with his stick in hand. He didn't have his sling on and at the moment she knew he was fine, and she promised him that he would play in this game. She nodded her head to herself and began to take off her gear. "I woke up, and the pain was gone." Harvey looked at her brother and pulled him back towards her.

"You better play your heart out today, hermano." He furrowed his brows and looked at his sister confused. "Cause I won't be playing." The team watched and cheered as Adam rotated his wrist perfectly, not hurting himself.

"Adam, I'm sorry, we already have a full roster." Everyone groaned as Russ began to take off his jersey, but Harvey stopped him, looking at her coach.

"He can have my spot." Adam and Bombay looked at the girl, surprised by her sudden statement. Adam shook his head but the girl just smiled and walked towards the two. "It's what I can do for the team." Adam was attempting to stop his girlfriend from giving up her spot for him but she put both hands in his and smiled softly. "Let me do it, Banksie." Adam smiled and pulled Harvey into a hug, whispering a hundred thank yous.

"Harvey, I need you on the bench, coaching right there with me and Charlie." She nodded her head as her team cheered. "Okay, Adam, go get ready." Coach Bombay walked out of the locker room as Adam walked to his locker. He watched as Harvey slowly took off her pads, as if she didn't want to do it in the first place. Adam walked towards her and sat down besides her.

"I don't have to play. You didn't have to do that." She threw herpads in her locker and turned to Adam, grabbing his hands.

"Remember when you spent the night on the hospital chair because I was in the hospital, even though it was only a concussion?" Adam chuckled and looked at their intertwined hands. "Well, you did it for a reason didn't you?" He nodded his head and locked eyes with his girlfriend, smiling.

"It was because I love you and you didn't deserve to be alone." She smiled and squeezed his hands, telling him to pay attention.

"Well that's why I gave you my spot, because I love you and you don't deserve to sit on the bench while the rest of the team plays. You deserve this game more than anyone, Adam Banks." He smiled and pulled her into a hug, making the team aw as they continued to get ready. "Now go get ready so you can kick some Icelandic ass." He kissed her forehead and went back to his locker, getting changed as fast as he could. Harvey being Harvey wore what she wears before every game, her sweats and Adam's sweatshirt, she even added Luis' grey beanie and her USA jersey over. She looked over to see Adam already tying up his skates. She waas glad she gave her spot up for him, he truly did deserve it.

..........

"Heads high, stand tall, fly straight!" The whole team gathered together. "USA!"

"All the way!" The crowd cheered as the team broke apart.

"Were ready for the opening face off in tonight's championship game. Team USA against Iceland." Harvey watched as her teammates skated onto the ice, getting to their positions as she sat on the bench in between Charlie and Adam. "Lester Averman will move in to take the draw for team USA." The ref drops the puck and the Iceland boy immedietly shoves Averman to the floor. "And off the face off, Averman gets knocked down. Iceland phsically dominated in the first game between the two teams. And thye'll try to do it again tonight." Harvey watched the Iceland brats push and shove her friends down, making their way towards Goldberg. "Guy Germaine gets checked down in the corner." The puck goes behind the net and Goldie chases after it. "Behind the net, Goldberg cuts it off for team USA. Here comes Dean Portman." Harvey cheers as Dean gets the puck from Goldie, about take it down the rink towards the Iceland net, but quickly gets shoved into the boards. "He's hit hard into the glass by Stahl." Harvey winces and cringes as she watches one of her friends fall the the floor.

"Damn it." The tall blonde gets the puck and skates around, trying to find an opening in the net.

"Iceland out to dominate the game early." Adam watches as his girlfriend picks at the sleeves of his sweater, obviously worried about her team and grabs her hand, holding onto it. "Puck is still in the USA zone. There's a shot from the blue line." Harvey jumps and cheers as Goldie holds out his stick and blocks the puck from entering the net. "Held in by Iceland. Goldberg looks like he got tripped." Harvey stands in front of the bench with both hands on the ledge and shouts at the refs to call something. "He scores. Iceland gets an early one-to-nothing lead."

"Its alright, we'll get that one back." Harvey sigs and watches Adam get his stick and helmet ready. She stopped him by putting her hand and his arm, making him turn and face her. She grabbed the front of his jersey and pulled him towards her, kissing him as if nothing else existed. She pulled away and saw one very flustered Adam with his eyes still closed.

"Remember, play for yourself, and not for anyone else." He smiled and kissed her cheek, making the girl blush. "Good luck, Banksie. I love you."

"I love you too, Harv. More than you know." He winked as he put his helmet on and jumped over the side, skating onto the rink. Connie scooted towards the girl and quietly squealed.

"You guys are adorable." Harvey smiled as blood rushed up to her cheeks.

"Thanks, you and Guy are pretty adorable too."