(TWENTY FIVE)

"Julie, wake up. We have to get ready." Julie groaned as Harvey threw her pillow at her head. "The boys said to meet them in fifteen minutes. You slept through your alarm."

"Well why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Harvey threw on Adam's black USA sweater that had "Banks" running across the back, her mom jeans, and her white high tops as Julie hurried around the room.

"Hi Jules, have we met? It doesn't take me long to get ready." It really only took Harvey ten minutes to get ready, on a good day. "Okay, what are your classes?" While Julie was getting dressed, Harvey grabbed hers and Julie's schedules and compared them. She had English with Kenny, Dwayne, and Julie. She had Spanish with Luis and PE with everyone, because it was hockey practice. So far she had Bio and Math with only Russ and Dwayne, the rest she would find out after the ceremony later today. The two girls ran out of their room with their bags as they made their way outside to meet the boys.

"Why is Harvey late? I would expect it from Julie but not Band, it only takes her ten minutes." Just as Kenny said it, the girls came up right behind them and walked in front of them. "Oh now, you're here, finally." She smacked his arm and messed up his hair as she said hi to her other friends.

"You know, I think this place is running very low on the brother's quotient." Harvey chuckled as she smiled at her brother.

"You're telling me Russ, they only have regular beginning Spanish, no AP or Honors, just Spanish for beginners. Do we look like a beginners to you?" She pointed to herself and her brother as her friends laughed.

"Hey, I want to know who this new coach Orion is." Harvey cringed as a bunch of boys stared at her. Kenny and Dwayne noticed and pushed her to the front with Julie and stood behind her, because god knows what those boys were looking at. "My dad said if I didn't like him, I could come right home." The twins looked at each other and shook their heads, knowing their mother would have their asses if they came home because they didn't like a coach.

"Yeah, our mom said we better stay in on scholarship or she'll whip our butts." Russ looked at the two and nodded his head, agreeing as Dwayne threw his arm over Harvey's shoulder.

"I heard that the guy played for the Minnesota stars and got suspended for punching the coach." Harvey chuckled as she took the cowboy hat off of Dwayne's head and placed it on hers.

"Really, cause I heard he has a hatred towards Cowboys named Dwayne."

..........

The six made their way into the auditorium and sat right in front of a bunch of guys wearing Letterman's jacket, who sat with their arms draped over at least one cheerleader. The order was Luis, Julie, Russ, Harvey, Dwayne, and then Kenny, all sat with smiles on their faces as they talked and joked about the most random things.

"Hey, you know what?" Harvey and the rest turned around to face the tall brunette sitting behind them. "You ducks don't belong here at Eden Hall." Harvey smirked and chuckled, making the boy look at her.

"Clearly we do if we got scholarships, unlike some people who paid their way onto the hockey team." The brunette and the blonde glared at her as her friends held back laughs.

"Easy there, buttercup." He smiled at the boys and held out his hand. "Hi, I'm Dwayne. We're the new hockey team, and you are?" The big blonde boy just stared and put his hand up to his mouth before taking out his gum, putting it in Dwayne's hand. Before he could pull it back, Harvey grabbed his hand and twisted it back, making his squirm. "Harvey."

"Hey, stop you're hurting him, you little rat." Harvey glared at the fake looking cheerleader before twisting his hand even more.

"Harvey Raine Mendoza." She groaned and looked at the brunette girl as Luis kept using her full name, cursing in Spanish to make her stop.

"I'm sorry, couldn't hear you under all that make up." She heard the girl gasp as she let go of the boys hand and turned to the other boy. "Please, talk crap again, and you guys won't be able to play hockey for a month due to broken bones." The blonde's eyes widened as he pulled his hand towards his chest, holding it with the other.

"You have anger issues." She smiled at the boy before slightly jumping at him in her seat, making him flinch backwards. Kenny laughed and so did one of the other boys from the Varsity team. She saw where the laugh came from and saw a tall looking brunette boy sitting two rows behind everyone in a letterman's jacket, winking at her. She rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the preppies in the front row.

"You must be the Bash Babe. I see that you're just replacing Portman." She smirked as Julie grabbed her now balled up hand.

"I'm a Bash for a reason, and clearly, acting the way you do, you'll find out soon. And I'm not replacing Portman, I'm replacing your little brother the last time I checked." She turned back around quickly when she heard a loud bang. She saw all of her friends, piled up and in their skates under the red tarp that was once hung up behind the Dean.

"Hi, we're the ducks."