(TWENTY EIGHT)

In all honesty, Harvey liked Adam's varsity jacket more than her own, but then again, she wore his clothes all the time. She wore his red varsity letterman's jacket with her baggy black jeans, her white crop top, and her signature red high tops. She had just gotten out AP Bio and made her way towards the cafeteria where Adam told her he would meet her. She passed by a couple of people she had met in her classes, saying hi and greeting them as she walked. Into the cafeteria and looked for Adam. Harvey almost missed him, but turned her head in the direction of a very familiar laugh. She saw Adam sitting next to a very pretty blonde, most likely freshman, smiling and laughing. She kept laughing at whatever stupid jokes he was telling her and touching his arm. She was flirting with him and he sat there as if he didn't care. Before Harvey realized what was happening, Adam and the girl were both walking toward her.

"Hey babe, this is Faith Timmons. She's in my math class." Harvey looked at the girl and smiled, holding her handout to shake. "Faith, this is Harvey Mendoza." The girl looked like she was glaring at Harvey and turned to Adam.

"Well, I'll see you in math class, Banksie." She watched as the blonde touched his shoulder, winked, and smiled before walking away. All Adam did was smile, making Harvey feel slightly bad about herself. Harvey was never a jealous person, but she was a very insecure person, meaning whenever something like this happened, she always thought that it was her fault. Him and Faith laughing and smiling was replaying over and over in her head, thinking that he had found someone better.

"Harv?" She looked up from the floor and met Adam's blue eyes. "Are you okay?" She nodded her head and fought back any tears she had.

"I'm fine, uhm actually, can you save us seats at the varsity table? I'm just going to talk to the guys real quick." He nodded his head as Harvey faked smiled and walked towards the JV table, where all of her friends were sitting, and where Julie was stuffing her face with bad carbs. She chuckled and turned her head to see Kenny getting picked on again. She rolled her eyes in disgust as Charlie, Russ, and Fulton walked up behind her.

"You thinking what we're thinking, Harv?" She giggled and nodded before turning to the three boys.

"You heard the blonde bozo, he's hungry. So, let's give him lunch." They all looked at each other and nodded their heads before sneaking out of the cafeteria and heading to the stable, even though the boys suggested picking up the poop from the horses that were walking around campus. "C'mon guys, theirs more in the stable, and we don't have to follow around a constipated horse, waiting for it to crap." They all gave in and walked very quietly into the stables, picking up pieces of horse turd with their bag covered hands, just enough for a homemade batch of brownies.

"What do you say, little bash? Enough?" She turned to Fulton who already had a handful and smiled, nodding her head.

"It's ready."

..........

Harvey waited as the three boys got their "lunch" trays and held the very stinky bag of horse turd in her hand before making her way past the varsity table. She held it out, wanting them to take it from her, and when they did, she made sure it looked real.

"Hey assholes, I thought we were on the same team?" The team laughed as Adam stood up but quickly sat back down when Harvey looked at him and shook her head. "Ms. Conway made those for me." Cole laughed and began to open the bag.

"No matter what, babe, you'll never be on the same 'team' as us." The three boys walked closer to the girl as Cole dug his hand around in the bag. He pulled the poop out of the bag and looked at it, smelling it as the four bit back their laughs. "What the hell?"

"Damn it Charlie, I thought you told her to stop using the horse turds in the recipe." Fulton, Russ, Charlie and Harvey finally let their laughs out the boys flipped their trays, pulling Harvey with them out of the cafeteria. "Gotta go guys. Don't fill yourself up too much on that, you knuckleheads, it's kind of bad for you!" The four ran as the varsity team began to run after them, throwing the bag onto the cheerleaders' table, making them all scream. But the best part, was when one of the freshman cheerleaders threw the bag and poop up into the air, making it land right in Faith Timmons hair. Oh happy days, Harvey should have been there to see it.

They four made it to Harvey and Julie's room, losing the whole Varsity team on the way into the dorms.

"Good luck, Harvey. You're the one on their team." She chuckled as she flopped onto her bed as she threw Adam's jacket on the floor. "Hey, watch it. You never throw his clothes like that, unless. What happened?" The three boys sat on Harvey's bed around her as she sat up, telling them everything was fine. "Harvey."

"Do you ever feel like you aren't good enough compared to someone else?" The three boys looked at each other, stunned and confused on how to answer it. She smiled and shook her head, kicking off her shoes. "I guess not. Well, if I tell you, promise you guys won't say anything, especially to Adam." They all dragged their fingers over their hearts in an X shape and nodded their heads.

"Cross our hearts, and hope to die."

"Well, there's this blonde, and super pretty girl in Adam's class. This afternoon, right when lunch started, I saw the two sitting together, laughing and smiling. Adam has never laughed that much with me, maybe once but that was it, and she's known him for a day and he's already crying he was laughing so much. I'm not jealous, because if I was I would have said something about being his girlfriend or something, but I was more insecure than jealous." Charlie began handing Harvey tissues to wipe up the tears that were now falling. "I feel like he's going to realize that she's better than me, and he'll leave me." Russ and Charlie pulled her into a group hug while Fulton just sat there, not knowing how to comfort the girl.

"Adam won't leave you, but if he thinks that shes better than you, he must be an idiot."

^^^^
HALF FILLER CHAPTER
Brec Bassinger as Faith Timmons
she's high key a jerk

^^^^HALF FILLER CHAPTERBrec Bassinger as Faith Timmonsshe's high key a jerk

I wanted to add some "DRAMA" to my book for a little flare.

Even though it isn't really
drama yet, its just my baby
Harvey being insecure,
cause girl same.

Also, i know I don't have a face claim for Harvey
but Idk who looks like Luis so for now,
only Faith has a face claim.

Deal wif it, luv