Chapter 1

Hi, as you probably already know, my name is Audrey. I'm the daughter of Sammi, or Samantha, and Cameron Dallas and I hate my life. It's not because I get bullied or anything, it's because my parents treat me like I'm still in kindergarten when I'm in the ninth grade. My dad claims he does it because he doesn't want me to grow up but I think otherwise, and I've never really asked my mom why she does it but oh well.

Let me tell you a little bit about me. I'm 5 foot something, I play basketball and I dance. I'm on the dance team at school and at the studio outside of school. Believe it or not I'm more girly than not, I speak my opinion, I get into trouble a lot with my parents, oh yeah and one more thing, I think I'm in love with Nash Griers son Jack, my best friend. There's not much more to me, but if I forgot something, I'm sure you'll figure it out soon.

--------------------------------------------------

|Audrey's POV|

"Aud, get up before your late for school princess." My dad yelled from downstairs. "Dad don't call me that I'm not 5!" I yelled back. Today is the first day of jail. Yeah you heard me right, that's what I call school because it sucks. Some say I live an ideal life because for one, I'm Cameron Dallas' daughter, big whoop, and for two, I'm put into the group of the populars at school, but not the brats that bully people, I would never do that. I'm more of the stay with my clique and my clique only type, but if someone new comes I'll always talk to them. "Hey Jack what do you have first period?" I asked as I tried my hardest to open my locker. "Umm English, why?" Jack said. "Oh my gosh, I swear to-ugh!" I yelled. "Aud calm down, let me help. Is your code the same as last year?" He asked. "Yeah still the same ole code." I said as I moved over letting Jack try to open my locker. "Here it's open and why did you want to know what I have first?" He asked. "So I know if I'm going to have anyone I know in there. I have english too. Mrs Jones?" I asked. "Yeah buddy." Jack said doing a little dance. "Jack stop that's embarrassing" I said laughing. "When's the stupid bell going to ring so I can get this day over-" I was cut off by the bell. "Well loser let's go to class." I said to Jack.

"Good morning class!" Mrs Jones said. "Good morning Mrs Jones!" We all yelled back. "So today, since it's the first day of school, won't be too hard. We are just going to do partner reads. Sound good?" She asked. "Sure" I mumbled under my breathe. "Ms. Dallas is there a problem here?" She asked. "Not at all Mrs Jones. Not. At. All." I said as I put on a fake smile.

------------------------------------------------

"You'd think if your dad was Cameron Dallas you would at least be able to bring a lunch instead of eating this crap food." I mumbled to Jack as we sat at the lunch table we always sit at. "Audrey!" My other best friend Bailey yelled as she hugged me. "I've missed you so much Aud!" "I've missed you too Bailey. How was Italy?" I asked. Bailey gets to do all of these cool things. She has brought me along on some of her cool adventures but not a lot because my parents won't let me go. This summer I didn't see her at all, except for FaceTimes because she was in Italy all summer. "It was fantastic except I missed my two best friends." She said as she hugged me and Jack. "Well Bailey, Nash is picking Jack and I up after school today, you should come with." I suggested. "Yeah let me ask." She said. "I gotta ask Nash too so he doesn't have a conniption if you just show up in the car. Oh yeah and I have to ask my parents so I don't get in trouble." I said. "They said it was fine." Bailey said. "Same here" I said. "So Bailey is coming over?" Jack asked. "Yup. We need some time to catch up. Don't worry Jack we won't exclude you." I said as the bell for class rang.

------------------------------------------------

"Jack is your dad ever going to get here. It's almost 4 and school got out at 3:20" Bailey asked. "Yeah, look there he is." Jack said. "It's about time you got here dad!" Jack said as he got in the front passenger seat of Nash's Range Rover. "Sorry I had to take your sister to your grandmas, she's sick." Nash said. "Dad she's 5 I'm sure it's just a cold." Jack said showing attitude. "Umm it's the flu, now lose the attitude." Nash said. "Hey, Bailey Hey Audrey!" "Hey Nash" we both said. "So girls change of plans, Jack is coming home instead of your house because he lied about doing his chores. BUSTED!" Nash said with a grin.

When we got to my house me and Bailey told Nash bye and ran upstairs. "So tell me everything Audrey, everything. Do you still like Jack?" Bailey asked anxiously. "Yes I do Bailey but keep it down my parents don't know and I don't want them too. But Jack's eyes are so dreamy. I think I'm in love with him Bailey." "You think you're what?" Jack asked standing at my bedroom door. CRAP!