T I M E T U R N E R

Author note: This is my first story so I'm learning as we go!

Word Count: 847

11/14/2020- I swear my writing gets much better ahh.

Draco's P.O.V

'"Before I knew it, the battle was over and everyone was cheering and I was so happy, hardly paying attention to who won and who didn't, but where were you - and then I saw you."

Everything and everyone seemed to go into slow motion.

Your lifeless body on the ground and your hair blocking your face.

This isn't real this isn't happening.

I started running towards you yelling "NO" over and over again, it was the only word that would come out. Everyone around me still cheering. Did they not realize that you were there on the ground?

I finally reached you and knelt down, oh Belly, why, how, when? All of these questions came to my head. We were suppose to be celebrating together. I moved your hair back to look at your beautiful face, you looked so peaceful.

A mix of emotions came flooding in. Why did this happen to you? Why wasn't I there to protect you? Why aren't we celebrating now? Why is no one paying attention to the fact that your gone?

How? How did I let this happen? How did someone manage to take you away from me? How is this real?

When? When did they strike you? When did you take your last breath? When did you take your last glance? When could you no longer fight to stay alive?

Tears streaming down my face and onto your clothes, this is my fault I think to myself, I couldn't keep you safe. I should have let you sleep, you would have hated me for it, but you would have been late to the war or not gone at all. And that would keep you alive. How could I be so foolish to not make sure you were okay through out the war.

You never said I love you back Belly. I know you wanted to and I know that you do love me back but to here you say it one last time is different than knowing.

Anger takes over now. I start screaming to people for help. " HELP HELP HELP" I yell between sobs.

I catch Hermonies attention she looks over at me like I'm crazy then turns her focus to Belly. Her face turns to pure sadness and shock she motions Ron and Harry to look at me and Belly. "What are you going to do just stand there?! Help me!" I yell at them They all come running over.

"She was on your side, she was fighting for you! She wanted to help you and all you guys did was push her out, because of her love for me! Now look are you happy she's gone, because you didn't care for her! SHES GONE!"

There was so much anger in me for them. Belly was constantly at a "this or that" with them. She would either have to drop me and be with them or they didn't want her. They couldn't just except her.

"Is.... is she really.....dead?" Ron asked looking at me I couldn't even say the words, or answer the stupid question. I gave him a look that said it all.

"We can fix this." Hermione said looking at me with empathy.

" How?! how can you possibly fix this?!" I asked.

"This" Hermione pulled out the time turner. " We will turn it back to before she got hit." Hermione said.

"I'll hit who ever hit her." Harry said

" And what about me, you can't except me to just sit back and watch you guys do this, I need to help as well." Hermione looked at me with empathy but also like I was stupid

"Draco its best that you sit back, if you help us there is a lot of consequences for you. You will still know that she died and that you are now just stopping it, wouldn't you rather just not have the knowledge that she died in the first place. Also if you try to take a hit at whoever hit her, well we can bet there on your side. It will seem very suspicious." Hermione explained .

I never even thought about that. Again it was my people who hurt her. First they killed her father, now her. MY OWN PEOPLE. They hurt the person I love and will love forever. I kept mumbling to myself " It was my people that killed her" because the thought of it didn't even make any sense

Dropping to my knees again, hugging her again, "I'm so sorry love, this is all my fault." I said to Belly's body. "It was my people, they hurt you. I'm so sorry."

Hermione, Harry, and Ron looked at each other and put the necklace around all of their necks and set the time.

AUTHORS NOTE

Sooo we are saving belly!!!

I can't wait to continue writing this book for anyone who decides to read it!

DISSUSION